The Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
mark_feverdreams.jpg

Those delicious moments before the auction, when I was displayed for close inspection by potential buyers. It was deeply degrading....yet deeply arousing as well.

A couple of old gems I found earlier today deep in the bowels of this thread. And the source of a truly wonderful fantasy I am enjoying this evening. :very_hot:

Being stripped naked, bound, and providing oral pleasure to my captor. Once I got over the initial shock, this became an erotic joy and freedom I had never experienced before. So when he instructed me to swallow, I happily did so.

Attachments

• Captured and Stripped.jpg
    Captured and Stripped.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 407
  • Slave sucking for first time TJ-Opal43r.jpg
    Slave sucking for first time TJ-Opal43r.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 454
A couple of old gems I found earlier today deep in the bowels of this thread. And the source of a truly wonderful fantasy I am enjoying this evening. :very_hot:

Being stripped naked, bound, and providing oral pleasure to my captor. Once I got over the initial shock, this became an erotic joy and freedom I had never experienced before. So when he instructed me to swallow, I happily did so.
A well performed act, Jackie!!!

As I hang there helplessly, you would grope my ass and boobs before fingering my wet sex, eliciting moans of pleasure. I am more than ready to begin my new life as a sex slave.
Sold! Release this slave slut, put a loincloth on her ‘till we get her home and give her the special “Blue” collar and chain so I can drag her around with me while I finish shopping. Oh, and please get a message to my wife to have the branding iron ready for when we return.

Back
Top Bottom