The Torture Camp

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let me straighten the statement about sadists- for my own self-perception as well :

There are very different sorts of sadistic people ‘out there’. Ranging from self-centered assholes without any empathy for their partner (they would call them objects or victims) to very feeling, service-oriented players, which deliver exactly the sort of cruelty, their partner craves for.

I call the latter sadists as well, as long as they enjoy the pain or discomfort they cause in their partners reactions.

I point it out, because I do see a place for sadists in a bdsm-context in opposite to @messaline’s statement (maybe youhad just the at first mentioned types in mind? In this case I agree).

Bdsm needs a mutual agreement - for sure (as often discussed).

And the masochists among us needs a co-player, of whom they know about her or his readiness and joy in playing cruelly. It makes part of the thrill.

I see the ‘color’ of my sadism as reaction-fetishist, who enjoys to watch, to feel my partner’s suffering, but also her excitement and arousal.
(The pure fantasy is -and is allowed to be- quite different).

I take my stimulation from the reactions to my doing. So I am sure, even sadistic masters need stimulation and can be stimulated.
The problem is that I doubt that a sadistic Master could need to be stimulated ...

Let me straighten the statement about sadists- for my own self-perception as well :

There are very different sorts of sadistic people ‘out there’. Ranging from self-centered assholes without any empathy for their partner (they would call them objects or victims) to very feeling, service-oriented players, which deliver exactly the sort of cruelty, their partner craves for.

I call the latter sadists as well, as long as they enjoy the pain or discomfort they cause in their partners reactions.

I point it out, because I do see a place for sadists in a bdsm-context in opposite to @messaline’s statement (maybe youhad just the at first mentioned types in mind? In this case I agree).

Bdsm needs a mutual agreement - for sure (as often discussed).

And the masochists among us needs a co-player, of whom they know about her or his readiness and joy in playing cruelly. It makes part of the thrill.

I see the ‘color’ of my sadism as reaction-fetishist, who enjoys to watch, to feel my partner’s suffering, but also her excitement and arousal.
(The pure fantasy is -and is allowed to be- quite different).

I take my stimulation from the reactions to my doing. So I am sure, even sadistic masters need stimulation and can be stimulated.
absolutely agree!:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom