The Trial Of The Slave Bard

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree was about to leave the High Court of Slaves when the magistrate called him to the bench. Sternly she said “Tree, I cannot allow you to use the cornu you are planning for the slave bard.”

“What’s wrong with the cornu?” he demanded.

“Don’t be coy with me, Tree. I’ve heard about your plans to put a square peg in a round hole. That would tear her apart and she would not suffer long enough!”

“The cornu isn’t square, the spikes are!”

“Oh, in that case, carry on.”

“Where do you people come up with sick shit like that?” Tree muttered as he walked out, though he had to admit that might be good for another thread…

tree

Eulalia was not told what had transpired when two men wearing black hoods, t-shirts, and jeans came to fetch her. They locked her ankles in shackles and one of them effortlessly tossed her over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs and out of the coffee shop. In as much trouble as she was in, Eul dared not ask if they were taking her to be crucified.

They tossed in a wicker box and threw her a macramé blanket then lofted the box into the back of a pickup truck. They didn’t bother to strap it down and it slid and banged against the bed as they drove down the winding roads.

Eul tranfered.jpg

Eul was filled with dread as she assumed she would soon be crucified. When the truck stopped after a twenty minute drive she heard the tailgate open and the lock on the box undone. When it opened Eul almost threw up when she saw Mother Superior and Sister Discipline standing there. Mother Superior smiled and said “Look what the cat dragged in. Welcome back Eulalia!”

tree

Sister Discipline was ecstatic to have the slave bard Eulalia in the custody of the OPP again. Bound and placed on the processing table Eulalia felt the cold brass nozzle rammed into her ass. Sister Discipline was almost giddy that she would have a month to torment Eul as opposed to the week she had the last time. While Eul’s belly swelled with the cold water that filled her bowels Sister said “It is so rare to have a visitor repeat!”

eul 9 flush.jpg

“And would you look at this? The slave even lost her tag!” she exclaimed as she swatted Eul’s tit with a crop. “You must have been a very bad girl to lose that. But don’t worry, by the time the month is over you’ll be begging to be spiked to the cross, I promise!”

Eul 9 flushed.jpg
tree

When the nozzle was removed Eul’s bowels exploded with a trumpet of loose stool and flatulence. Sister Discipline worked her way around the room to flush the waste down the drain using the hose. “My, Eul, you had a lot of Satan in you. But don’t worry; we have a month to purify you so maybe you won’t end up in hell.”

She helped Eul from the bench and brought her to the inspection table. She slapped Eul’s ass. “Come on, Eul, you know the routine. Get your ass up there.”

eul inspect.jpg

“You know we found a girl trying to sneak some ‘Madame Wu’s in a glass tube in here.” Sister said. “She shoved it up her ass. They never expect a cavity search.”

“I don’t have anything” Eul protested. “I’ve been a slave for years.”

“Apparent not a very good one or you wouldn’t be here before your execution. Take a deep breath, Eul” Sister Discipline said as she formed her fingers to a point with one hand and grabbed Eul’s pussy with the other. Eul could not suppress the shriek when Sister Discipline rammed her hand into her ass.

“Quit being a baby, Eul” the nun said mockingly “You love the attention. Besides, everyone knows Tree has made a special cornu for you. I’m just helping you get ready for it. Tell me what’s it is like knowing you’re going to be crucified when you’ve already done it once.”

“I…Oh Sister you’re going to make me come!!!”
eul inspected 2a.jpg

tree

Sister Discipline laughed at Eulalia and said “It is not difficult with a slut like you! Even with a fist in your ass you lustful cunt drips. Go ahead Eul, have your climax. It is the last you will be allowed in the month you are here.”

At the same time Eul was getting her cavity search Bleater was receiving some special attention at the coffee shop. Later in the day Eul’s tag would be attached to her labia. In a rare act of mercy, Mistress Melissa allowed the slave Messa and Siss to bed her. They smoked a few Madame Wu’s. Bleater asked Messa if getting tagged hurt much. Messa concede that at first it did but also said it was nothing compared to being nailed to the cross.

Bleater shivered at the thought but Messa assured her “You will look divine crucified.”

“Why were you crucified, Messa? Were you a bad slave?”

“No, darling, I tried to kill my husband” Messa said.

“Really?!?!? Why?”

“I had my reasons” Messa smiled.

Bleater turned to L’ilSiss and asked why she was crucified. Siss said “Tree was doing a photo manipulation tutorial and I was in the wrong place at the right time.”

“You were crucified for an art lesson?” Bleater exclaimed. “That’s insane!”

“No it’s not. It’s the Crux Forum. Where else would someone get crucified so she can make better coffee?” Siss replied.

“Crux Foundation?”

“No they don’t have a coffee shop…”
Bleater last day 1.jpg

tree

:D

“No they don’t have a coffee shop…”
Neither, it seems, does Pacific MO?​
After months of promising us the website's under reconstruction,​
it's disappeared off the net altogether.​
What's the picture on the ground, Tree?​

:oops:All that for coffee ! Hé, yes, Bleater, no Seagram here ! It's for Tree...:D
Only coffee, but Mistress Eulalia is very strict about her coffee !:cool:
You'll learn....

:oops:All that for coffee ! Hé, yes, Bleater, no Seagram here ! It's for Tree...:D
Only coffee, but Mistress Eulalia is very strict about her coffee !:cool:
You'll learn....
only tree seagram?................Dacht het niet:D

Bleater
Kreuz füllt Sie mit Gemütlichkeit!

The coffee shop went undergroud to hide from the IMF, It is now the 'Pacific Brew Haus' But still has slaves grinding coffee in the subbasement and much debauchery (see Admi's post. I've nailed a few of those... in more ways than one:D)

T

Eul was brought up to abbey’s attic and mounted to the frame she had been on the first time she was there. She looked around and thought she smelled charcoal burning. She looked at Mother Superior and Sister Discipline and asked if she could speak.

eul 5 turned over.jpg

Sister Discipline said “You can do whatever the fuck you want, you cunt. You were sent here to be punished, not trained. I’m going to make the rest of your short life hell whether you are a sniveling slave or a defiant bitch. Your suffering is my only goal.”

Eul asked if she smelled a barbeque (L’ilSiss would have asked, too, if she were there). Mother Superior said “Not exactly, though we will be searing some meat tonight. We’re heating up the branding iron.”

“Branding iron?” Eul whimpered.

“Of course, bitch. But it’s not ready yet so to keep you from being bored I seem to remember you enjoyed the cane.”

eul  the cane.jpg

Eul almost reveled in being whipped or flogged but she never enjoyed the cane. She cried “Please not that!”

“Nonsense, we need to warm your ass up for the iron…”

t

Back
Top Bottom