The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pp's handiwork....who else can lay down a pattern like that?:rolleyes:
One or two a little off-line but fairly happy Barb. You always bring out the best in Pp. :devil:

Cat scratches.jpg a much better job than these cat scratches,

tumblr_mka1abMxVU1qj441jo1_500.jpg.jpeg but lets work down to that famous tight little after Pp gets in a little practice on this slightly larger and softer model. :D

One or two a little off-line but fairly happy Barb. You always bring out the best in Pp. :devil:

View attachment 256228 a much better job than these cat scratches,

View attachment 256230 but lets work down to that famous tight little after Pp gets in a little practice on this slightly larger and softer model. :D
I do have a better bait... she will even bring them to me...

0001.JPG

...you put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning...

...no, I am not drinking... that stuff...

Tree

I do have a better bait... she will even bring them to me...

View attachment 256231

...you put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning...

...no, I am not drinking... that stuff...

Tree

0001.JPG latest in beach string bikini fashions? Only available mail order from Nailus Martyrs ... free shipping...no returns. ;)

She walks towards me carrying her cross...

View attachment 256278

...with the spikes rubbing her mound as she walked towards me. She looked at me and said "Just get this done..."

I meant give me my money back you idiot!!!!!...I walked clear to Mizzou to return my string bikini ... I think I deserve some proper customer relations service for my trouble.

I meant give me my money back you idiot!!!!!...I walked clear to Mizzou to return my string bikini ... I think I deserve some proper customer relations service for my trouble.
"Your honor, I believe Barb has a point!!!"
bar in 073.jpg
...but Judge Admi bangs the gavel (and who knows who is under the bench) and yells "GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!!!"

"...he may be in a bad mood, Barb" I explain but she does not seemed impressed...

"Your honor, I believe Barb has a point!!!"
View attachment 256281
...but Judge Admi bangs the gavel (and who knows who is under the bench) and yells "GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!!!"

"...he may be in a bad mood, Barb" I explain but she does not seemed impressed...

blindfold.jpg Guilty of what may I ask? (I just fired my good for nothing attormey). Surely there is some mistake. I merely wanted to return some cheap and very unsatisfactory merchandise. No I don't want to model it for the good judge. I just wanted to return it and get my money back. What do you mean that's a crucifiable offense? WTF kind of court is this?

View attachment 256283 Guilty of what may I ask? (I just fired my good for nothing attormey). Surely there is some mistake. I merely wanted to return some cheap and very unsatisfactory merchandise. No I don't want to model it for the good judge. I just wanted to return it and get my money back. What do you mean that's a crucifiable offense? WTF kind of court is this?
...she bought it from Nailus Martyrs. They have the best 'fine print' in the business...

Tree

...sorry, Barb...

these remind me of one of young St Eulalia's cheeky remarks to her Torturers -
sycophantic addresses to the Emperor were written in purple ink on vellum,
so when she'd been whipped, she thanked her Torturers
'for writing the praises of God on my skin'
it was that kind of impudence that made her - still does make her -
such an appealing character to me :p

The Whip Hand

Some more from Vault 24 - no GIFs
Warning: Medium to Harsh:

These Bargain Slaves are seriously Marked Down for the Holidays.
Do not enlarge unless your name is Pp or Eul.

tumblr_mtwpowpXY41rkihvgo1_1280.jpg
This lovely slave proudly praised her Master's skin-painting skill.

tumblr_lsdi93ARuZ1r0g2lso1_500.jpg.jpeg tumblr_meyg47P4jo1rxhbm3o1_500.jpg.jpeg tumblr_mxsbt9RY9u1s39k3wo1_500.jpg.jpeg
tumblr_mrhsxmQJAq1sd4uqmo1_500.jpg.jpeg
tumblr_mhyaevqccV1rj6ivfo1_500.jpg.jpeg tumblr_m50iygRhCv1r75cwho1_500.jpg.jpeg tumblr_mt0dwl7MuV1r9fd5go1_500.jpg.jpeg sara1.jpg.jpeg
tumblr_n5xdohtDze1tztecto1_500.jpg.jpeg
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

These Bargain Slaves are seriously Marked Down for the Holidays. Do not enlarge unless your name is Pp or Eul.

This lovely slave proudly praised her Master's skin-painting skill.

To use an old Australian expression of agreement Pp reckons ya not wrong there Narelle! Medium to harsh certainly but Pp knows, that despite your warning that these are only for Pp and Eul, everyone will take a risk and peek anyway.

Proud Display.jpg Yes, this one really is quite proud to be her Master's canvas and He has marked her well.

Pp is not fussed on using the loop of electrical flex that gives the U-shaped marks but he is in awe of the women that can take that,
Cords Though Slit.jpeg especially ones like this who ride the rope through their slit as they ride His whipping.
Wanting More.jpeg but isn't this one quite special? Some harsh marks across her breasts and directly atop her teats but she looks up at Him with her eyes that half smile and is willing to accept so much more.

but isn't this one quite special? Some harsh marks across her breasts and directly atop her teats but she looks up at Him with her eyes that half smile and is willing to accept so much more.

Actually, I know the series this comes from and I'm pretty sure that this is a very convincing manip.

Actually, I know the series this comes from and I'm pretty sure that this is a very convincing manip.
It is is then Pp agrees that it is very convincing in both the marks and in her response. Does phlebas have more of the series in his exquisite and extensive collections?

Back
Top Bottom