The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
The lashes never stop but neither does the grumbling.
What's that you sneer at? It's fully correct detached remark on what's going on there.
Nothing wrong about it.
Oh, sorry: It was in the humorous section.
Got it?
No, I am at the handling end of a whip, you want to stand there? there! I said, stand still! stand ..
oh, men! Just get lost ... forget it!
Demona

The .gif series was awesome, some sprung out where the whip makes the tits wobble and shiver.
Fox-on-cross: "That silico-brests can support so much force! B"
Exactly not! If I may spoil your joy for the benefit of rescuing but one pair of made-up tits: "that silicon" as you refer to it, is a bag-like artificial insert that does nothing to contribute to holding the tit together or in shape nor does it anything to take up a whiplash. If its
bag gets hit too hard it will break open - and what that means I don't have to tell you (or if: write to me and I'll explain it to you in all epic details) So, really: no made-up tits with anything artificial inside of them are good targets for whipping, you better leave them alone. I had one time seen a video where the punisher lady had pushed a pair of those over the limit - and it even were not the hardest lashes on her body, but afterwards she nearly fainted from pain, couldn't stop crying, and squat there like a helpless bundle of hurt - which she was.
Demona.
I mean: these tits have to get on the surgeon's table as soon as possible and become opened again, the burst bags taken out and checked what of the fluid silicone run into the tissue can be extracted and saved, otherwise, it will spill through all the body and contaminate it with foreign material causing all kinds of immune defense reactions and poisoning of organs, for instance, the liver which could become all agglutinated and then would have to be exchanged for a spender organ.
And so on and so forth .. an endless trip of pain and health damage!
I just felt I had to add thís. It's no joke at all.
Demona

One very late response to the video here displayed: three naked women whipped by the old 'Maths Teacher' (unsexy) Lee, in his usual crinky and - smellable through the screen - old armpit sweat and just old guy's wearing (why does he always wear those old wrinkled wide trousers, is he afraid one could see something moving in his center - or rather: not moving!?) Anyways:
a -
first thing I have always wondered with his movies: there is a solid smack of the whip on the flesh - yet: there is no quivering or hardly any visible even on parts of the body where it should give unter the lash of the whip: straight nothing on butts, hardly anything on boobs (one video where his assistant 'diesel truck type' woman whipped two women on the pole on the terrace). What he does is he hits the target only by the tip of the whip - still, this should only make the impact harder on the flesh since the tip of a whip is the part moving at highest velocity and with it becomes as hard as steel. However, there are hardly any marks to be seen even after he had been whipping along for quite some time on a butt.
How come? This is a strong contradiction between harshness of the whiplash and its effect! This has to be made to come into compliance!
Or - bad suspicion here - are the strong sound effects only added afterwards to make the video more to the viewers liking? According to the movement of the whip it could ~just~ be - or not. Depends on the material of the whip - I guess you know what I mean.
b -
This is filmed in his property and usually - especially with those videos filmed on his terrace - you can hear noises from outside life: a gang of youngsters on the street, dogs barking, this mostly. Lately, there was one obviously small dog barking frantically as if - uhm - tortured. Since cruelty by man on animals is the last thing I tolerate it got a bit difficult for me to follow the development of the video, but there wasn't much advancement: it was the same all over,
as Fox had noted: not even change of sides whipped. (but on the other hand this only makes it harder for the whipping body and so should be in the interest of the viewer - no? well, with Lee's type of 'no marks' whipping it doesn't matter really)
c -
Unfortunately I never could get a perfect still of the whip which would give me a clear view of its composition. does it have a multitude skein end? does it just have a thicker end? Anyone knowing more would be welcome to share his insights.
d -
Fox has remarked on the solitary one-sided whipping. On that I would say Lee compensates that with his position standing back left side of the whipped
body and so his whip lands pretty much from behind on his target. Also his whipping is - according to the non-marks, non-quivering - not too hard. I mean it is hard but not unbearable.
What I have to oppose however is he lets the whip swish-swash over the obviously dirty ground, where it picks up a lot of particles that the next lash then press into the flesh of the body whipped. I don't think this has anything to do with punishment, this is just rubbing dirt into the treated points of a woman's body.
I would appreciate your comments ...
Demona

One very late response to the video here displayed: three naked women whipped by the old 'Maths Teacher' (unsexy) Lee, in his usual crinky and - smellable through the screen - old armpit sweat and just old guy's wearing (why does he always wear those old wrinkled wide trousers, is he afraid one could see something moving in his center - or rather: not moving!?) Anyways:
a -
first thing I have always wondered with his movies: there is a solid smack of the whip on the flesh - yet: there is no quivering or hardly any visible even on parts of the body where it should give unter the lash of the whip: straight nothing on butts, hardly anything on boobs (one video where his assistant 'diesel truck type' woman whipped two women on the pole on the terrace). What he does is he hits the target only by the tip of the whip - still, this should only make the impact harder on the flesh since the tip of a whip is the part moving at highest velocity and with it becomes as hard as steel. However, there are hardly any marks to be seen even after he had been whipping along for quite some time on a butt.
How come? This is a strong contradiction between harshness of the whiplash and its effect! This has to be made to come into compliance!
Or - bad suspicion here - are the strong sound effects only added afterwards to make the video more to the viewers liking? According to the movement of the whip it could ~just~ be - or not. Depends on the material of the whip - I guess you know what I mean.
b -
This is filmed in his property and usually - especially with those videos filmed on his terrace - you can hear noises from outside life: a gang of youngsters on the street, dogs barking, this mostly. Lately, there was one obviously small dog barking frantically as if - uhm - tortured. Since cruelty by man on animals is the last thing I tolerate it got a bit difficult for me to follow the development of the video, but there wasn't much advancement: it was the same all over,
as Fox had noted: not even change of sides whipped. (but on the other hand this only makes it harder for the whipping body and so should be in the interest of the viewer - no? well, with Lee's type of 'no marks' whipping it doesn't matter really)
c -
Unfortunately I never could get a perfect still of the whip which would give me a clear view of its composition. does it have a multitude skein end? does it just have a thicker end? Anyone knowing more would be welcome to share his insights.
d -
Fox has remarked on the solitary one-sided whipping. On that I would say Lee compensates that with his position standing back left side of the whipped
body and so his whip lands pretty much from behind on his target. Also his whipping is - according to the non-marks, non-quivering - not too hard. I mean it is hard but not unbearable.
What I have to oppose however is he lets the whip swish-swash over the obviously dirty ground, where it picks up a lot of particles that the next lash then press into the flesh of the body whipped. I don't think this has anything to do with punishment, this is just rubbing dirt into the treated points of a woman's body.
I would appreciate your comments ...
Demona
Isn’t he deliberately cracking the whip just before it strikes the flesh? That’s a technique a good bdsm whipmaster uses to avoid breaking the skin, and is terrific for the whipee- I get the full audio experience of a terrifying bullwhipping without the downside of permanent scarring. On the several occasions I’ve been bullwhipped it’s usually just striking mainly with the fall without that gorgeous crack- just thumping the fall against my body. But I much preferred the one time my whipmaster cracked it before it touched my skin! The impact was similar but the sound was absolutely amazing!

Isn’t he deliberately cracking the whip just before it strikes the flesh? That’s a technique a good bdsm whipmaster uses to avoid breaking the skin, and is terrific for the whipee- I get the full audio experience of a terrifying bullwhipping without the downside of permanent scarring. On the several occasions I’ve been bullwhipped it’s usually just striking mainly with the fall without that gorgeous crack- just thumping the fall against my body. But I much preferred the one time my whipmaster cracked it before it touched my skin! The impact was similar but the sound was absolutely amazing!
Ahh -haaa! I didn't think of that! Could be - with Lee I wouldn't say ney. But then his 'diesel truck lady' (? well, just look at her massive built - you may choose between Mack or Volvo or Freightliner, no that would have to be a male truck :tonguecrazy:) .. uhm .. she would also know the knack with the crack ..? and did it with a multi-tail whip on the boobs victim?
Inspiring ...
But then again .. this is fatally close to faking. Yeah, the sound may sound super - but it does not have the same punishing effect.
Demona

the gentle kiss of leather

Attachments

• erenisch 90086741_p1.jpg
    erenisch 90086741_p1.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 616
  • 93110811.jpg
    93110811.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 623
  • whip 79924758.jpg
    whip 79924758.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 692
  • dehkpxs-c472904d-8c5d-4cdb-b1e1-b90f670d39f9.gif
    dehkpxs-c472904d-8c5d-4cdb-b1e1-b90f670d39f9.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 680
  • whip dehkq0w-f1240111-2942-4e3a-b0a1-e5460fbbb51a.gif
    whip dehkq0w-f1240111-2942-4e3a-b0a1-e5460fbbb51a.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 569
  • whip melusine_6_by_vridlaix_db38yda.jpg
    whip melusine_6_by_vridlaix_db38yda.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 510
  • whip andysdames_com__sophie__5_29_19__by_andysdames_dd838er.jpg
    whip andysdames_com__sophie__5_29_19__by_andysdames_dd838er.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 588
But then again .. this is fatally close to faking. Yeah, the sound may sound super - but it does not have the same punishing effect.
Demona
If it produces nice welts then I don’t think that counts as “faking” at all…

If you have time, this video sort of shows what I mean (apologies that the victim is, in this case, male, which is a very nice change for me!)

Mistress Natsuki The Ceremony

A pleasure shared.
What would it be like, bound, exposed, next to your partner or sibling or crush, waiting for the whip? To see them jump and twist, to feel what they are feeling, to share their pain and humiliation?

Kindinov

96a2727ada04dbb1656d76d91a0ccc90.jpeg3d820cd60458f09816c816517eb5c6b3.jpegb745fa2074e6da857f81e7c4e281cdab.jpeg5d72d633d9f68c98743263823e4f702c.jpeg1716e2118bbc4f21aeef9eacab0fa6a3.jpegkindinov6c755e5805c4aac8f2df9acd840df8cf.jpegfc3af9b1beb8a374b250cb0b4583274f.jpeg86e5d93fd20edb000c099fed014b8a41.jpegc9533cd89d6dafd108584c76bc0beab2.jpeg5ad6ee23a61ce7684062f4b4ed6303a9.jpeg

A pleasure shared.
What would it be like, bound, exposed, next to your partner or sibling or crush, waiting for the whip? To see them jump and twist, to feel what they are feeling, to share their pain and humiliation?

Kindinov

View attachment 1200168View attachment 1200169View attachment 1200170View attachment 1200171View attachment 1200172View attachment 1200173View attachment 1200174View attachment 1200175View attachment 1200176View attachment 1200177

Among my fantasies I like being tortured in the company of a woman, it's something very exciting.

Back
Top Bottom