There Was A Global Catastrophe.

Go to CruxDreams.com

ImageMaker

NEVER BANNED
Staff member
There was a global catastrophe.
At the time when I went on vacation, hosting administrators could not trace, then the hard drive began to crumble. All data were lost.
But a miracle happened - at one of their local drives I have kept the data offline.
But there are no miracles - were lost record of the last three months.
I was forced to lay off administrators hosting. And the self-restored forum.
For some time you will not see any photos and pictures. But they will be in a day or two.
I hired a new, more skilled, team administrators hosting. Hopefully this will prevent the disaster in the future. This required me additional monthly finance charges.
Therefore, if members of the forum have the ability to support it, please contact me at "Conversations" - I'll let you know details of PayPal or other.

PS If you notice any errors - please report them here.
If you register for the forum at least three months ago - re-register, please.

Don't know what I did with my old avatar, but maybe it was time for a change anyway :)

Great to have the site back up after three weeks of hell over at the foundation!
(I don't care what anyone says, this site is WAY better) :)

Don't know what I did with my old avatar, but maybe it was time for a change anyway :)

Great to have the site back up after three weeks of hell over at the foundation!
(I don't care what anyone says, this site is WAY better) :)
agree dark one:D

Thanks for all your efforts, IM .

Question though, do you have any idea when new members and the ones trying to rejoin will be able to access the system???

Thanks again!!!

Siss was referring to some recent members, such as Barbaria, who could not get in...

Tree

New members can register for the forum at any time.

Ok! I will check with the person said they were having problems and get back to you.
Thanks!

"Un seul être vous manque, et tout est dépeuplé..."

"Only one being is missing to you, and all is empty..."

That summarizes what are members' thought , I think....:rolleyes:

Now, Que Viva Crux Forum !!!

flower3
thx for your mother-tongue my dear messa

great to be recaptured, back where I belong!​

Back
Top Bottom