Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hogtied, and not on a nice comfy bed or even a warm carpet but outside in rather grim surroundings on what looks like a bleak winter’s day and on the hard cold stony ground. I imagine she will be left there overnight and maybe it will rain to add to her discomfort.

View attachment 1453129
It was suspected that things happened on the site that were illegal and bad for the environment. The owners caught this intruder, and will now find out whether she was an inspector, a reporter or an environmentalist! :eek:

It was suspected that things happened on the site that were illegal and bad for the environment. The owners caught this intruder, and will now find out whether she was an inspector, a reporter or an environmentalist! :eek:
or possibly a masochist? :p

Yes, m’Lord, I regret to report that, while dusting, one of the household staff has clumsily knocked over and broken one of m’Lady’s precious porcelain vases. Miss Moore, of course, is prepared to take her due punishment for such a regrettable act of carelessness. She’s presently in the drawing room, awaiting your Lordship at the site of the unfortunate incident. You’ll find her there quite subdued, as well as the instrument of punishment lying there on the table where the vase once stood. M’Lady, who is quite distraught over the incident, and has gone to her chambers in quite a huff, requests that you … if I may indelicately quote Her Ladyship … “give that little Moore bitch a thrashing she’ll never forget!”

Art by Aibindmark. Another girl gagged and hogtied, this time in a cold and rather dank looking dungeon. I like the look of misery on her face; she will probably be kept there like that for a few days.

View attachment 1453367
Lord @Wragg : "As long as @Barbaria1 is kept there, she cannot break my precious glassware, and my wine cellar is safe!":D
Lady Wragg : "And my antique porcelain vases will also be safe!":roto2nuse:

Back
Top Bottom