Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
A young lady naked bound and gagged in what looks like a rather cold and draughty setting, as she sits uncomfortably with her bare bottom on the cold, rough concrete floor. Hopefully someone will soon be along to free her, so then they can make her do all sorts of nasty things.

tied gagged.jpg

I have seen that scene, too. And I especially loved the following dialog between them:

Mark (begins to place the clamps on their bodies): "So, you understand what happens, right? One moves, it comes off..."
Jessie: (squirms)
Mark (puts one clamp right on Amber*s nipple): "...and I'm sure, you don't want it coming off your nipple."
Amber (to Jessie): "Don't you fucking move!"
Mark (places more clamps on Amber and Jessie): "Now we're gonna play a little game of how ticklish you are."
Amber (stares at Jessie): "I hate you. I fucking hate you."

It was funny how Amber assumed from the start that Jessie was going to fuck it up. And although it was evident that Jessie had troubles remaining still, shaking and sweating throughout the scene, she made it to the end without prematurely pulling the clamps off.

When Mark eventually allowed them to move apart, the clamps came off clean from Jessie's body, while they remained stuck on Amber. Mark then took his sweet time removing every single one by himself. I guess that's what you get for not trusting your companion. :devil:

Last edited:
A young lady naked bound and gagged in what looks like a rather cold and draughty setting, as she sits uncomfortably with her bare bottom on the cold, rough concrete floor. Hopefully someone will soon be along to free her, so then they can make her do all sorts of nasty things.

View attachment 1462463
It's not what you think! She is not sitting on a cold floor!:nono:
She volunteered for a job to test underfloor heating! :facepalm:
Yet, she had not read the fine print of the contract. :doh:

Hopefully someone will soon be along to free her

There at least two free posts available next to her... for her female friends who came to save her :devil:

Back
Top Bottom