Torque's entertainment

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have added two more versions. The first is a higher res version of the original, with some details and lighting slightly changed.

The second one is the same scene, but set to different lights. The first water torture scene was brightly illuminated, set in the inquisitor's tower at midday, with the sun shining through the window. Since it is supposed to be the same space, I went for a moonlit evening, with the cold moonlight seeping through the window, and the girls illuminated by the torches and the glowing coals. And yes, this suggests the first girl was under torture all day, with our new protagonist riding that metal rail, watching her. Now, already exhausted and sore, she gets to be the center piece for the night.

I struggle with dark, purely torch-lit environments. I must admit I like the second version better.

Attachments

• Cradle_better_res.jpg
    Cradle_better_res.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 541
  • Cradle_evening_Low_size.jpg
    Cradle_evening_Low_size.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
I was not quite satisfied with the last one, so after spending the night suspended above the device the torture of the poor Crade Girl continues in the rays of the early morning sun.

Attachments

• Cradle_ride_light_small.jpg
    Cradle_ride_light_small.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 332
I was not quite satisfied with the last one, so after spending the night suspended above the device the torture of the poor Crade Girl continues in the rays of the early morning sun.
I love your 'new and improved' Cradle Girl. The weight added to her neck, and especially the legs held up by the toes instead of the ankles, really adds to the sadistic value of an already great scene.
Your renders are exceptionally good and very much a turn on for me. Thank you so much for sharing.

Amazing..really excellent work!
If there is a punishment that I love it is Judas' cradle and these examples of yours perfectly reflect this horrible punishment....Congratulations

One of the best Judas Craddle images I've ever seen!
I love everything on it.
I'd like to remark the fantastic sensation of suffering that the unfortunate woman gives!
That's how it should be and that's the kind of scene I like.
I hate when the tortured woman's expression is the same she would have watching a Science Documentary on TV...

Back
Top Bottom