Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to see two or three things explored.

1. How these groups emerged and then coalesced from groups that used remote cabins and old ships (like Death Dance and High Seas Snuff respectively) to a group that has its own island

2. How are girls selected to spend the last few days/hours of their lives with the organization? I know some are stalked and some appear to just be targets of opportunity and some are paid for, but are these girls random victims or is there an entire database of of women the organization has marked for destruction? If there is a database how does a girl get put on it? I kinda like the idea that at any one time, the 4x club has dozens if not hundreds of gals they've sentenced to death and the girls have no idea until they are apprehended by the club for their final and well deserved comeuppance.

3. The table of heads in this tale reminds me of the Slut Museum at the end of Death Dance. High Seas Hell is part of the history to 4x club, would I be correct in saying the club in Death Dance is too? Anyways, I'd like to see how guys get membership. I know Woodburn, in his classic, had a guy get entry by selling his wife, daughters and their girlfriends to the club, but in your universe how do guys get into the club?

Anyway, I look forward to the imminent and final disassembly of Eileen, & the delightfully devilish fate you have planned for Candy as a gal drawn that sexy can only be in store for a very creative, entertaining, and immensely pleasurable (though to be fair, I don't think Candy will find any pleasure in the last several pages of your comic) denouement.
Right. so I have a vague outline of the origins ,timeline and connection between groups. Been working this outline as far back as the Slut Trials. The victims they procure has a backlog but not deep because this would open the group up to exposure. JUST IN TIME , or JIT is the acronym that best describes the process.The members and customers have special restrictions and controls put on them. But human nature being what it is no organization is air tight. Page 97 will have a small conversation between The 4X clubs primary doctor and the head of the operation that will shed some light on how members are tied to the group.

If I understand you correctly, you want to create something like a conveyor belt where women will go and undergo a full range of influences (for different audiences). This is a very correct approach.
Yes something like that. The "shows" are custom fit for the indended audiance and the girls come in more or less in groups.

Indeed, the blonde daughter could live on for a sequel. Medical protocols improved by the past 2+ decades of war for tourniquets have found that patients can survive for hours and go on to live full lives missing limbs. And the tourniquets can be left on even longer (6+ hours) if you aren't trying to avoid having to amputate or cauterize the stumps....
Thats right. The decision hinge is. "if you are not trying to avoid having to amputate." Shock and blood loss is the enemy.

I would like to see two or three things explored.

1. How these groups emerged and then coalesced from groups that used remote cabins and old ships (like Death Dance and High Seas Snuff respectively) to a group that has its own island

2. How are girls selected to spend the last few days/hours of their lives with the organization? I know some are stalked and some appear to just be targets of opportunity and some are paid for, but are these girls random victims or is there an entire database of of women the organization has marked for destruction? If there is a database how does a girl get put on it? I kinda like the idea that at any one time, the 4x club has dozens if not hundreds of gals they've sentenced to death and the girls have no idea until they are apprehended by the club for their final and well deserved comeuppance.

3. The table of heads in this tale reminds me of the Slut Museum at the end of Death Dance. High Seas Hell is part of the history to 4x club, would I be correct in saying the club in Death Dance is too? Anyways, I'd like to see how guys get membership. I know Woodburn, in his classic, had a guy get entry by selling his wife, daughters and their girlfriends to the club, but in your universe how do guys get into the club?

Anyway, I look forward to the imminent and final disassembly of Eileen, & the delightfully devilish fate you have planned for Candy as a gal drawn that sexy can only be in store for a very creative, entertaining, and immensely pleasurable (though to be fair, I don't think Candy will find any pleasure in the last several pages of your comic) denouement.
High Seas Hell is definitely one of the precursors or current forms of this organization. Woodburn is a favorite. Lots of details later.

Woodburn was a member of the Yahoo group/mailing list "snuffstories" back around 2001 or 2002. He originally posted most of his stories there. Last I heard of him, he had placed a personal ad looking for a sub for some (very) extreme sm play -- I like to think that he found one and has been happily living out his dark fantasies for the past 20 years.

I have 59 stories in my Woodburn folder. As I recall, I just downloaded them from asstr.org a long time ago, well after the snuffstories group closed down, so they might be the same as what you've already found. I would post them here, but the total size is 7 MB, which I think is too big for an attachment? Open to suggestions

P.S. Page 95 turned out amazing! Love to see her deepest clitoral roots ripped out
PLEASE post a ZIP of all 59. I have everything from the archive (I think) but if there's any I'm missing I'd love them. I don't know what this site's rules are on hosting links but you could probably just upload it to something like catbox.moe or similar.

I don't think I have anywhere near 59 stories, unless you have everything from Meat and Meat II split into different files.

For anyone who likes Woodburn (and Zerns) are there any other authors or artists you recommend with the same visceral style? Pref with nc/kidnapping

PLEASE post a ZIP of all 59. I have everything from the archive (I think) but if there's any I'm missing I'd love them. I don't know what this site's rules are on hosting links but you could probably just upload it to something like catbox.moe or similar.

I don't think I have anywhere near 59 stories, unless you have everything from Meat and Meat II split into different files.

For anyone who likes Woodburn (and Zerns) are there any other authors or artists you recommend with the same visceral style? Pref with nc/kidnapping
Artists? Well, nobody I have seen is quite on the leverl of Zerns in art and comics, but some in the same genre are A'5, G-Man, baccus and Montal. Zelle is fairly gruesome. Slasher is gory. He doesn't have that high of a body count but Cagri is good too.

Authors? Haven't seen anything new by him in 20 years but Llabmik. Darinost has a low kill count but the girls in his stories are not that happy. Sadly, he hasn't been around in a couple years.

I have quite a few Woodburn stories and would love the 59 story compilation. Perhaps split into several uploads rather then zip. Does anyone have stories called Captured Sister, Vacation Horror or A Question of Pain. Very much like Woodburn. I have dates on the poor quality photocopies as 1992?

I feel that that period of the 90s and early 2000s was the golden era of this whole SM art movement, that some of us, because we were not yet born or did not have access to the Internet, and therefore a little more underground, did not know it in its moment m I would like to know if there is a website where some of this material of Zerns-style drawings and snuff stories is compiled

Can you recommend the cruelest thing she wrote? Is there a link? Where can I see it? thank you.
Almost all of Woodburns stories are extremely cruel. His scenarios tend towards a more brutish paced assaults and mind break games. But his skill is in setting up the scene,description of wounds and straight forward raw hatred for the female only (sometimes men as collateral damage) victim. I should say he is not about immediately dispatching his victims via noose or guillotine or shooting. He tends towards edged weapons, hacking or slicing, burning sex parts, beating,clubbing and limbing or disemboweling. Pretty much like most guro its just that his stories tend to be well written,paced and clearly well planned. His stories do not involve random victim choice. You'll have to cruise around to find his stories.

Hey Zerns,
Apologies if you've already answered this before but do you accept commissions and, if so, how would I submit the request?

I feel that that period of the 90s and early 2000s was the golden era of this whole SM art movement, that some of us, because we were not yet born or did not have access to the Internet, and therefore a little more underground, did not know it in its moment m I would like to know if there is a website where some of this material of Zerns-style drawings and snuff stories is compiled
Sadlymany of the best bdsm sites are defunked. Many of Zerns stories can be found dofantasy. bdsmartwork is another site but sites like tortuedrawing and drawingpalace which tons of nice stuff are defunked as far as I can tell. You are right thou the 90's was the golde era before the internet got more regulated. Luckliy I was around back then and even before the interent when you had to go in the back room of dirty magazines stores.:fighting02: I am not an artist likee Zerns I only write stories.

Back
Top Bottom