Torture Snuff Comic-The 4X club

Go to CruxDreams.com
Grahamsn:

Trrest:
Trrest is focused on the destruction and removal of women's vaginas

I can also recommend slasher, miyako-omty and 777nya .

Slasher:
Slasher draws very interesting comics, although they are not so cruel and detailed as zerns or feather.
You can find some of them: https://comics.8muses.com/search?q=slasher

miyako-omty:
Miyako-omty is focused on the destruction and removal of women's ovaries

777nya:
777nya uses AI to create unique stories
Thanks for the added data. Somebody asks what I like and I just get lost in the sauce.

Trrest is photomanip stuff usually single images. Gruesome. And unlike most photomanip work the look is usually seamless. Attached is a Trrest,two images from a multipart story called Universal Nation by Chemicq. Universal Nation is an epic set in the future. Women are abducted, modified,brutalized into the most humiliating slavery. Superbly imagined and executed with a technique that is beyond belief in detail. Anything by Thomas Tergel. Cagri is great these days though not truly a torturer anymore. Agnes does great long stories with body mod and slavery. So does CSIG in 3D,especially love his bodymod ingenuity and pony training. Kittyhand are 2D stories( think with CAD assist) beautifully rendered stories of abduction, coercion and sex slavery with a special eye towards the women's outfits. Frankly I'm absolutely a fan of abduction,training,mind breaking,sex training, body modification stories. A long tale where an innocent woman ends up being turned into a profoundly modified and broken whore. Graphic stories with depth and emotional impact. Very seldom do I like a grab'em, rip rape them to shred and snuff them. Gore and snuff rarely are what I read when I want a sexy sick sad tale. In looking over my files I realized I have many many artist whose styles and stories I love and I would hate to short change anyone by forgetting to mention them. I suppose that's pompous but there it is. I would literally have to post a hundred pictures. No time for that. Most of the artists I prefer are on PIXIV, here,Renderotica ,Deviant art or Discord. I don't pay for paysite access but will swap or provide some other service for content. PS ARCAS back in the day, ForbiddenFeast stories and art (so well sketched,really dig their 2d cannibal realism,did I mention SLASHER?.Doragon on this site also produced a graphic story I really like..damned if I can remember the name as it's getting late.
Would be great to have some links here, especially universal nation ;)

Trrest is photomanip stuff usually single images. Gruesome. And unlike most photomanip work the look is usually seamless. Attached is a Trrest,two images from a multipart story called Universal Nation by Chemicq. Universal Nation is an epic set in the future. Women are abducted, modified,brutalized into the most humiliating slavery. Superbly imagined and executed with a technique that is beyond belief in detail. Anything by Thomas Tergel. Cagri is great these days though not truly a torturer anymore. Agnes does great long stories with body mod and slavery. So does CSIG in 3D,especially love his bodymod ingenuity and pony training. Kittyhand are 2D stories( think with CAD assist) beautifully rendered stories of abduction, coercion and sex slavery with a special eye towards the women's outfits. Frankly I'm absolutely a fan of abduction,training,mind breaking,sex training, body modification stories. A long tale where an innocent woman ends up being turned into a profoundly modified and broken whore. Graphic stories with depth and emotional impact. Very seldom do I like a grab'em, rip rape them to shred and snuff them. Gore and snuff rarely are what I read when I want a sexy sick sad tale. In looking over my files I realized I have many many artist whose styles and stories I love and I would hate to short change anyone by forgetting to mention them. I suppose that's pompous but there it is. I would literally have to post a hundred pictures. No time for that. Most of the artists I prefer are on PIXIV, here,Renderotica ,Deviant art or Discord. I don't pay for paysite access but will swap or provide some other service for content. PS ARCAS back in the day, ForbiddenFeast stories and art (so well sketched,really dig their 2d cannibal realism,did I mention SLASHER?.Doragon on this site also produced a graphic story I really like..damned if I can remember the name as it's getting late.
Since Mr. Zerns mentions that, what would be for you the deficiency or psychological and mental characteristics of a woman who has been kidnapped and broken, that is, a previously healthy woman, for example a housewife who after training finds herself "broken?" "

Since Mr. Zerns mentions that, what would be for you the deficiency or psychological and mental characteristics of a woman who has been kidnapped and broken, that is, a previously healthy woman, for example a housewife who after training finds herself "broken?" "
If your asking my definition of mentally broken I would say generally a loss of personal agency; a loss of values, most memories and the ability to control your own body. How you get in that state is a matter of fictional speculation but with some examples of true to life tales (hostages,prisoners of war). In this state I assume you can be guided to values and actions that please your captures, the mind-breakers,using a variety of coercive methods. For example in one story type your abductors want you as a sex slave so they mold your actions to reinforce that goal. The housewife of course is just a victim type example. The idea is for the action in a "broken slave fetish story" to take the victim character from A to Z. From A, innocence, to Z, debauched, immoral obedient sex slave. Taking a whore from whore to sex slave would hardly be as interesting and wouldn't express the underlying fetish as well, which is a power and control dynamic over the victim using sex as the fetish. There are all sorts of levels of "broken" in mind-break stories. In Universal Nation the woman victim maintains much of her memories but is so hooked on a sex drug, controlled by a pain collar and been so physically altered that returning to her normal life would be almost impossible. Interesting twist in that story is that her husband has been broken in the same way and they see each other daily. Another type of broken is in the graphic story Hannah's Corruption. She is slowly molded not by physical violence or drugs but by blackmail and violent threats to her family. Eventually she becomes a willing whore to her blackmailer. Probably more information then you needed.

There is a bit more to come and then the second series with a bit of different abuse.
I'm sorry, but why not create a separate thread for these drawings, rather than posting just three drawings a day, every day, in a section of the forum dedicated to a different topic and a completely different artist?
This will save this section from this offtopic, and also, it will be convenient to find these drawings for those people who like them and who would like to find them.

If your asking my definition of mentally broken I would say generally a loss of personal agency; a loss of values, most memories and the ability to control your own body. How you get in that state is a matter of fictional speculation but with some examples of true to life tales (hostages,prisoners of war). In this state I assume you can be guided to values and actions that please your captures, the mind-breakers,using a variety of coercive methods. For example in one story type your abductors want you as a sex slave so they mold your actions to reinforce that goal. The housewife of course is just a victim type example. The idea is for the action in a "broken slave fetish story" to take the victim character from A to Z. From A, innocence, to Z, debauched, immoral obedient sex slave. Taking a whore from whore to sex slave would hardly be as interesting and wouldn't express the underlying fetish as well, which is a power and control dynamic over the victim using sex as the fetish. There are all sorts of levels of "broken" in mind-break stories. In Universal Nation the woman victim maintains much of her memories but is so hooked on a sex drug, controlled by a pain collar and been so physically altered that returning to her normal life would be almost impossible. Interesting twist in that story is that her husband has been broken in the same way and they see each other daily. Another type of broken is in the graphic story Hannah's Corruption. She is slowly molded not by physical violence or drugs but by blackmail and violent threats to her family. Eventually she becomes a willing whore to her blackmailer. Probably more information then you needed.
please, when will you release a sequel with eillen? :(

thanks

ps, I just have a suggestion that you try to add some sperm to the story (for example, horse or pig semen), torture is fine, but the girls should also be properly humiliated and abused, tortured, and sperm all over their bodies would be great!

maybe as the last act for eileen before she dies!
yes, and it would be great (but that's just my wish if her eyes were gouged out with a spoon) she has beautiful eyes and they kept them for decoration.

please, when will you release a sequel with eillen? :(

thanks

ps, I just have a suggestion that you try to add some sperm to the story (for example, horse or pig semen), torture is fine, but the girls should also be properly humiliated and abused, tortured, and sperm all over their bodies would be great!

maybe as the last act for eileen before she dies!
yes, and it would be great (but that's just my wish if her eyes were gouged out with a spoon) she has beautiful eyes and they kept them for decoration.
Coloring the page now. Eileen is quite beyond being humiliated but Candy....

Coloring the page now. Eileen is quite beyond being humiliated but Candy....
Candy might survive, but she won't like what Mengele-surgeon would do to her, no one says Candy has to survive in one piece, right? No? It would be enough for them to keep her torso and head alive, using machines, while she undergoes excruciating and endless pain, over and over again... No eyes?

Candy might survive, but she won't like what Mengele-surgeon would do to her, no one says Candy has to survive in one piece, right? No? It would be enough for them to keep her torso and head alive, using machines, while she undergoes excruciating and endless pain, over and over again... No eyes?
And all in the name of science!

Back
Top Bottom