Tortured By Arcas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Is there a large archive of Arcas anywhere on the internet? Lots of smaller collections of his stories or selected galleries exist. But he is one of the few who it would be worth preserving and searching to collect a complete archive.
Try here.....
https://e-hentai.org/?f_search=arcas+torture

I won't say it's all of his work, but likely most of it.

While we're on the subject of his great work, perhaps a few examples are in order.
Enjoy.
View attachment 1506896View attachment 1506897View attachment 1506898View attachment 1506899
No 1.
Captured CIA Agent, Barbara Moore, has been prepared for interrogation. Her captors have stripped and secured her in this embarrassing position, they have also stuffed her own thong into her mouth and secured it with duct tape. They have no desire to listen to her protests, and will only remove the gag when their prisoner indicates her willingness to divulge the information they require.
Barbara casts an apprehensive glance towards her interrogators, who are sipping coffee and smoking cigarettes while the soldering iron heats up, she can tell from the acrid smoke rising from the iron that it is almost ready, and her ordeal is about to begin.

Last edited:
No 1.
Captured CIA Agent, Barbara Moore, has been prepared for interrogation. Her captors have stripped and secured her in this embarrassing position, they have also stuffed her own thong into her mouth and secured it with duct tape. They have no desire to listen to her protests, and will only remove the gag when their prisoner indicates her willingness to divulge the information they require.
Barbara casts an apprehensive glance towards her interrogators, who are sipping coffee and smoking cigarettes while the soldering iron heats up, she can tell from the acrid smoke rising from the iron that it is almost ready, and her ordeal is about to begin.
And the fact that they have already stuck needles into her heels and torn her pussy with a spiked dildo is just the beginning?

Is there a large archive of Arcas anywhere on the internet? Lots of smaller collections of his stories or selected galleries exist. But he is one of the few who it would be worth preserving and searching to collect a complete archive.
Motherless has quite a substantial amount in galleries as well. It's basically the same art in the large e-hentai collections

What amount of money do you think could make him return to his craft? Is anyone able to contact him? We could collect as much as we need. At least 10 new pictures would be great. Moreover, DAZ has stepped forward in the 10 years of his absence.

While we're on the subject of his great work, perhaps a few examples are in order.
Enjoy.
View attachment 1506896View attachment 1506897View attachment 1506898View attachment 1506899
#1 is an all time favourite!

IMG_2264.jpeg

Poor miss Loinclothslave! The sheer predicament, torture has already begun, the helpless bondage, and the palpable fear! I can see and SMELL my impending fate, and I’m terrified!

(And incredibly turned on!)

Genius on so many levels that brings the masochist in me to the fore!

Back
Top Bottom