Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Images of delectable Meredith (an Elite Pain model) are always exciting. Her adversarial role in 'Elite Pain Case 18' - 41 mins is most stimulating as she tries to endure ever more brutal whipping to out suffer her opponent.
We were first introduced to Meredith (Mitchell?) in the 'Elite Pain Castings - Meredith Mitchel' video at 16 mins length. She also features in a Mood Picture production entitled 'Crisis", running for just over an hour.
Attached are further later images of Meredith's breast whipping where she endures

Attachments

• EP Case18b.png
    EP Case18b.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 668
  • EP Case18c.png
    EP Case18c.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 657
  • EP Case18d.png
    EP Case18d.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 646
lol
Merci !
On n'a pas le droit de causer français, ici...
Dans la vraie vie, je ne ferais pas de mal à une mouche !

Thanks ! I love them too !
The pictures are very small

I take your point re image size. I cropped the clip of EP Case 18 (41 minutes) down to where Meredith is having her tits whipped. I attach a frame from that clip and, as you may notice, it is somewhat larger than the previous attachment. I captured all 2501 frames (using SnapMotion 2 from App Store) from the edited (now 4 minute) clip and examined them frame by frame. I could not find that exact frame (nor chronically close) to that previous attached framet. Given the "Elite Club 18th case" overprint on the attachment, I'm guessing that the shot was promotional material which seems also to indicate that the commercial footage has been edited to some degree.

To illustrate the size difference when a frame from the clip (played using MPEGStreamclip on Mac),this next attachment (EP Case18b1.png) may help.

Attachments

• EP Case18b1.png
    EP Case18b1.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 623
Back
Top Bottom