Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Briton Queen Boadicea whipped nude by the Romans while her two daughters are being gangraped

View attachment 1268209
I was fascinated by the story of Queen Boudica, as a young girl. I fantasized she didn't die in one great battle with the Romans, but was captured and crucified along with her daughters. I pretended I was her and crucified myself.

I was fascinated by the story of Queen Boudica, as a young girl. I fantasized she didn't die in one great battle with the Romans, but was captured and crucified along with her daughters. I pretended I was her and crucified myself.
She was not crucified, although her history was a tragical one
There is a confusion with the beginning of the history (cf. the drawing) where she was flogged and her daughters raped
You should read Wiki's article (find 'defeat and death'). Tacitus says she committed suicide and nobody knows what occured finally to her daughters
She made the mistake of facing the Romans in discovered ground, which Arminius/Hermann did not do in Germania
Boadicea/Boudicca, for British, is a founding myth as Vercingetorix for French people (and Hermann for Germans).

Silvia's cousin Amanda visited us again, and she came with the gift that her friends gave her from bdsm sessions. It is a long leather whip, and I don't know where they got it from. The thing is, Amanda wants to be whipped with this whip. I have told her that this instrument no longer leaves the marks from the last time she was whipped, that there were 15 blows, but that this is too much for her and that it draws blood from her. That whip is excessive in my opinion and leaves bleeding lines, although not immediately, but with her it probably will with the first blow; Well, Amanda has fine skin and she is too skinny. But she insisted on being whipped at least once with that whip. In the end she got us to promise her that before the winter was out we would make a kind of parody of the trial of a Christian martyr, and that she would be flogged with that whip. She accepts all responsibility for carrying those scars until they heal. And I told her that it's a bit dangerous, because we measure our forces when we hit, but if someone loses her hand a bit, some scar may take months or more to heal. The signs that that whip is going to leave will last until spring, for sure, and that is not applying too much force as I have commented. This girl Amanda is totally addicted to bdsm!

The last image is from one of my favorite Quoom series. The one about the Amazon queen tortured by the Romans for wanting to rescue her companions. I want to mention that Silvia and I have come many times watching this series. Especially her who imagines herself on paper and me just imagining her.

Silvia's cousin Amanda visited us again, and she came with the gift that her friends gave her from bdsm sessions. It is a long leather whip, and I don't know where they got it from. The thing is, Amanda wants to be whipped with this whip. I have told her that this instrument no longer leaves the marks from the last time she was whipped, that there were 15 blows, but that this is too much for her and that it draws blood from her. That whip is excessive in my opinion and leaves bleeding lines, although not immediately, but with her it probably will with the first blow; Well, Amanda has fine skin and she is too skinny. But she insisted on being whipped at least once with that whip. In the end she got us to promise her that before the winter was out we would make a kind of parody of the trial of a Christian martyr, and that she would be flogged with that whip. She accepts all responsibility for carrying those scars until they heal. And I told her that it's a bit dangerous, because we measure our forces when we hit, but if someone loses her hand a bit, some scar may take months or more to heal. The signs that that whip is going to leave will last until spring, for sure, and that is not applying too much force as I have commented. This girl Amanda is totally addicted to bdsm!
Give her what she wants. No harm is done to the willing.

The last image is from one of my favorite Quoom series. The one about the Amazon queen tortured by the Romans for wanting to rescue her companions. I want to mention that Silvia and I have come many times watching this series. Especially her who imagines herself on paper and me just imagining her.
Yes, if my memory is correct it's from the older "Enemies of Rome" series. One of my favorites as well.

Back
Top Bottom