Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
00index.jpgcunt044.jpgcunt045.jpgwhiphorse027.jpgwhiphorse028.jpg
@wulf do you or any of the other fine collectors here know about the 'The "Whip" Movie' listed on the title page of RonSan's Drawing Palace works? A couple of RonSan's works, one with an opening page called "Rong's Torture Room: Whip & Horse Torture," sure look like they could have been frames from animations. But I can't find any other information about RonSan on this forum or the wider internet besides the image sets.

Last edited:
Imagefap has 6000 images from House of Milan! Most are black and white, with only a few in color. Those are available by visiting Imagefap, entering the BDSM photo section, and searching for "chad" and "chadscans". Here is a link to those 6000 vintage bondage images! Photo manipulators can take those images, build a new background, and create a whole new bondage scene!
I hope this link works!
chad4009b.jpgchad0352.jpgchad2383b.jpgchad0312.jpgchad0591.jpg

Imagefap has 6000 images from House of Milan! Most are black and white, with only a few in color. Those are available by visiting Imagefap, entering the BDSM photo section, and searching for "chad" and "chadscans". Here is a link to those 6000 vintage bondage images! Photo manipulators can take those images, build a new background, and create a whole new bondage scene!
I hope this link works!
View attachment 1457389View attachment 1457390View attachment 1457391View attachment 1457392View attachment 1457393
Still the good stuff!

View attachment 1457361View attachment 1457362View attachment 1457368View attachment 1457365View attachment 1457364
@wulf do you or any of the other fine collectors here know about the 'The "Whip" Movie' listed on the title page of RonSan's Drawing Palace works? A couple of RonSan's works, one with an opening page called "Rong's Torture Room: Whip & Horse Torture," sure look like they could have been frames from animations. But I can't find any other information about RonSan on this forum or the wider internet besides the image sets.
I might have several RonSan’s animations somewhere, need to lookup for them on old disk

I might have several RonSan’s animations somewhere, need to lookup for them on old disk
This is why this community is the best. I knew I had seen RonSan's work somewhere years ago in the form of animations. Hope you find them or at least can come up with filenames or places the videos might be archived.

Back
Top Bottom