Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Ummm, I'm guessing.... pain maybe?

(But it isn't visually erotic, at least to me.)
For me, it's just insane.

I guess there are so many other ways to give pain to breasts without the need to do this. A woman is not an animal, nor a man.

The woman probably accepted it after brainwashing to make her think it was the best gift she could give her Master, but that doesn't excuse that master with a little 'm'.

Masters like this one should just be in jail or treated in a mental asylum.

Very, very interesting. If the works of the author designated by you as "Zoliko66" (I have his works stored simply under the letter "Z", but that's not the point) I have a fairly extensive collection, then there are only 10 drawings by Zsofi.However, about 20 years ago, the author with such a nickname appeared on Deviant. https://www.deviantart.com/zsofi/gallery
Can you tell me other sources?

Some painful art from asia.

1 & 2 are by Yamihiko
3-5 are under a label of xy751107, but I don't know if that is the artists' signature or not.
Anyway, enjoy.

View attachment 1473501View attachment 1473502View attachment 1473503View attachment 1473504View attachment 1473505
More accurately Henmi Yamihiko. Nothing further is known about the artist. The drawings appeared in various Japanese SM magazines such as "SM Mania" or "SM Sprout" in the early 90s. I have a fairly complete collection, there are no drawings in the last three and it seems to me that these are the works of another artist (I will try to find them).
Henmi Yamihiko in my opinion, it is interesting that, unlike most Japanese authors, Isunkov practically did not apply self-censorship, by the way, it is hard enough for a Japanese.
Of the little-known Japanese here, he is interesting, in my opinion, Yamazaki Muhei (very prolific artist) .

yamazaki (1a).jpg yamazaki (2a).jpg yamazaki (8).jpg yamazaki (16).jpg yamazaki (271).jpg

Very, very interesting. If the works of the author designated by you as "Zoliko66" (I have his works stored simply under the letter "Z", but that's not the point) I have a fairly extensive collection, then there are only 10 drawings by Zsofi.However, about 20 years ago, the author with such a nickname appeared on Deviant. https://www.deviantart.com/zsofi/gallery
Can you tell me other sources?
I got the Zsofi images from the old Torture Galaxy site back in the early 2000's. I have only 10 images as well, and have never seen any more. I don't recall where I found the Zoliko66 art, or how that label came about.

For me, it's just insane.

I guess there are so many other ways to give pain to breasts without the need to do this. A woman is not an animal, nor a man.

The woman probably accepted it after brainwashing to make her think it was the best gift she could give her Master, but that doesn't excuse that master with a little 'm'.

Masters like this one should just be in jail or treated in a mental asylum.

I totally agree with your comment above, for the record.
As I said, what was done to her doesn't appeal to me at all, and I was just answering the question. But there's a common saying... "to each his own"... and that's the way I feel about it.... assuming of course, that she was totally consenting to it. If not, then perhaps you're right and she should look for a new master.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom