Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Back to the days when ladies wore shoes and bushes...
First, thank you, very much for bringing back some classic HOM. They always had some great shoots. :)

Second, though, as someone who grew up in the age of bush, I am loving the current trend towards clean-shaven cunts. But to each their own, mon frere!

However, you are entirely right about the shoes!

First, thank you, very much for bringing back some classic HOM. They always had some great shoots. :)

Second, though, as someone who grew up in the age of bush, I am loving the current trend towards clean-shaven cunts. But to each their own, mon frere!

Blakemore stated that he never liked how a flat, bare foot looked aesthetically and much more preferred the arch of a heeled foot and I agree.

Blakemore stated that he never liked how a flat, bare foot looked aesthetically and much more preferred the arch of a heeled foot and I agree.
Stiletto heels or not, bushes or not... We can argue endlessly and never agree. As long as there's something in it for everyone... ;)

Back
Top Bottom