Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
The published picture is part of my old production. Today my style has changed, having become much more realistic. Here is the revamped version of the same picture.

View attachment 1549304 View attachment 1549305
I have been following your work with interest for a long time. Interestingly, on all the resources I know (Deviantart, Pixiv, Ralphus, etc.), drawings were posted under the nickname Gabrieleknight and only here-MICHELE PATRI. Is there a secret meaning to this?With respect...

I've some of these for a while, but several are new for me, so thanks for posting.

Something I've always been curious about is the darker shaded diagonal lines in some of the images. Why are they there, and what caused them? I have seen this same thing in a few other artists work in the past, and always assumed it was something to do with the scanning or copying process. Most of what I've seen though were in Brazzar's images. Any ideas ?
The same goes for me. I've had these pics for a long time and always wondered where these "waves" were coming from. I'd go with a scan problem at the time. I'm taking this opportunity to post five more.

16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg

I have been following your work with interest for a long time. Interestingly, on all the resources I know (Deviantart, Pixiv, Ralphus, etc.), drawings were posted under the nickname Gabrieleknight and only here-MICHELE PATRI. Is there a secret meaning to this?With respect...
I registered on Cruxforums several years ago, when I was already producing images under the pseudonym GabrieleKnight. In the course of the registration, which was done in great haste, I entered my first name as my surname. That is all. I published for years on Deviantart (censored images), but was expelled from it. I also published my work on Pixiv, but I was expelled from that site too. I currently publish my material (always and only for free) on Cruxforums and occasionally on ralphus.net.

Tree likes them both but the redo is an easier one to manip:rolleyes:
When I started producing graphic manipulations, my main source of inspiration was the production of the great artist/manipulator Damian. Years later, Damian himself asked if he could use my material to produce his own images set in ancient Rome. I told him that anyone can do whatever he wants with my images. I realised, however, that my use of heavy filters made it difficult for him to adapt my pictures to his more realistic style. Now this inconvenience would not occur, but I see no new material produced by that great artist.

When I started producing graphic manipulations, my main source of inspiration was the production of the great artist/manipulator Damian. Years later, Damian himself asked if he could use my material to produce his own images set in ancient Rome. I told him that anyone can do whatever he wants with my images. I realised, however, that my use of heavy filters made it difficult for him to adapt my pictures to his more realistic style. Now this inconvenience would not occur, but I see no new material produced by that great artist.
I think he has a website and is still posting.

Back
Top Bottom