UK Members (UK Crux Club)

Go to CruxDreams.com
come on: Just a little cornu, it will not hurt- View attachment 1158269

This is the second time this weekend that I have seen my name on a picture that I didn't create :)
The image is of course the excellent work of PhilX, beautiful, awful, terrifying.
So DFG are you suggesting that it is me on the cross, desperately trying to save myself from penetration? My leg muscles trembling with effort, my torso arched, but the dripping cornu is evidence that I have failed at least once.

Greetings! I would be greatly honoured to join the group and offer my naked body for crucifixion. I
am a nude art life drawing model and live in the north west of England (Merseyside).There accounts on the Art Nude UK website of my experiences in BDSM and fetish spheres, especially crucifixion and in particular my visit to the Philippines in Easter 2018 .

Greetings! I would be greatly honoured to join the group and offer my naked body for crucifixion. I
am a nude art life drawing model and live in the north west of England (Merseyside).There accounts on the Art Nude UK website of my experiences in BDSM and fetish spheres, especially crucifixion and in particular my visit to the Philippines in Easter 2018 .
I am happy to join you for that cruxing Ken nude smooth & nailed & impaled on a sedile beside you

I am from the Bristol area and I offer my body for realistic execution role play and deathplay

Back
Top Bottom