Ulia, Yulia Streletskaya, Yulia Thikomirova, Moni, Anna Pavlova....bondage model

Go to CruxDreams.com
....Julia smiled enigmatically because she calculated that her young slave Krista had already had enough time to reach the praetorium and at that moment she would have delivered the letter to the centurion Macro.

005.jpg
In fact, in that moment Macro was reading the letter Julia had written that morning before Krista. The beautiful Krista was a Thracian slave the tribune Quintus had brought as a prisoner from his last campaign. Julia hated her because she realized that her fiance looked at her lustfully...she even suspected that he had already fucked the slave and that made her very jealous. Furthermore, Krista looked at Julia smiling haughtily, as if she knew something Julia didn't know. It was a unbecoming behaviour from a miserable slave. That's why Julia designed a cruel plan. Since Krista did not know how to read, She herself took the letter of her misfortune to the centurion without suspecting anything wrong. While reading it in silence, Macro looked at the beautiful Krista out of the corner of his eye with lustful sadism......

"Centurion Macro, the bearer of the letter is my slave Krista. The girl is my gift to Caesar, and I am sending her to you to be crucified along with the others in honor of Tiberius in the arena. In the weeks before the arena games, let the executioners do whatever they want with her, but warn them that I will pay them generously if on the day of her crucifixion I see the marks of torture on her skin: whippings, burns, piercings, red marks. I wish your men to have fun with her and to dedicate their skill and sadistic attention to her day and night. The only limit is that she must reach the cross alive and beautiful. Postscript: my greetings to Sejanus and make sure he knows that this slave is my gift to the divine Tiberius, so there will also be some denarii for you. Julia Domitia"

-What does the letter say, centurion?

- Um,... your owner wants you to spend a moment in the Praetorium courtyard, I have to give you something in secret.

Without suspecting anything, Krista obeyed her domina´s wish and crossed the heavy doors of the praetorium that closed behind her and entered the courtyard where dozens of tough soldiers were doing their daily duties. The men stopped for a moment and looked at her, smiling at each other knowingly. That scared the girl. Then the men approached, smiling, and Krista saw the centurion's sadistic expression....in that just moment a shiver of terror ran down her spine, because she understood what the letter said.

- No, no

- Grab and strip her, Macro ordered harshly.

006.jpg
- No, what the.....please no.

- Ha, ha, come here slut!

006c.jpg
- Leave me, leave me, no, my clothes!

Krista struggled and resisted but within seconds her clothes had been torn off and she was naked in the clutches of dozens of lustful soldiers.
006b.jpg
The poor girl couldn't do anything, so she decided it was better to obey.

- Hands on the back of your head, slave, I want to see you well.

Panting with exhaustion and with her skin shining with her own perspiration, Krista stood still and obeyed, terrified; ...perhaps, perhaps all those men would be content to spend a good time with her and then let her go...Krista had already been raped there in Thrace by the legionaries and she knew that the best thing was to behave with submission.

- Ha, ha, what a beautiful specimen! Give this slave the welcome she deserves.
007.jpg
The next two hours there was a massive gang-bang in the praetorium courtyard and the young Krista was fucked in all her holes by about twenty soldiers who took turns filling her with semen ....inside and out.

- Now take her to the dungeons, so she can see what the executioners are doing with the others...

to be continued

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom