Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a couple basic ones I use that I toyed around with. The nail marks are of course provided by @Magister_militum where I simply repositioned a few of them. The ankles needed repositioning to properly cover both sides of the feet. The one with front feet nailing marks were moved down a bit to be closer to just above the big toe and index toe (if that's what you call it).

Bloody face R.pngBloody Whip Marks Both Arms and Ankles.pngBloody Whip Marks R Hands and Feet.pngBloody Whip Marks R.png

Well I did something entirely different this time. Anyone up for impalement? I did one for Clementine, Shalltear, and Albedo from Overlord and this time it is personal. If watching Clementing getting crushed wasn't satisfying enough, here's to seeing her skewered along with that vampire b*tch Shalltear. Albedo is just here for fun. Mega folder link here: https://mega.nz/folder/2qBzFJYa#xLjkX5jXdiDUudh1tooWrw

Here's a preview:
Preview.jpg

So this might be surprising to some but I personally got tired of 3d images for most my crux stuff as quality is always a concern of mine and 3d can be difficult to do well so that it doesn't clip through or look uncanny. It's a personal pet peeve of mine that 2d crux art tends to be hit or miss for me in terms of quality. Now I can't be criticizing the style choices and hard work of other artists out there and I don't want to. Instead I have gone back decided it is time to do a bit of my own work for once. There fore, I present to you all a crux art piece of Marin Kitagawa. Signed "Aves".

Disclaimer to avoid conflict over the subject matter: Any character I draw or render will be depicted as passing 18 years old or older.

If anyone is interested in my work and is interested in making requests, I am open to the possible commissions with permission from mods. I do not yet have a solid platform for opening them for requests involving gore or snuff so please be mindful of that. Anyways, enjoy.

Marin Crucified.png

So this might be surprising to some but I personally got tired of 3d images for most my crux stuff as quality is always a concern of mine and 3d can be difficult to do well so that it doesn't clip through or look uncanny. It's a personal pet peeve of mine that 2d crux art tends to be hit or miss for me in terms of quality. Now I can't be criticizing the style choices and hard work of other artists out there and I don't want to. Instead I have gone back decided it is time to do a bit of my own work for once. There fore, I present to you all a crux art piece of Marin Kitagawa. Signed "Aves".

Disclaimer to avoid conflict over the subject matter: Any character I draw or render will be depicted as passing 18 years old or older.

If anyone is interested in my work and is interested in making requests, I am open to the possible commissions with permission from mods. I do not yet have a solid platform for opening them for requests involving gore or snuff so please be mindful of that. Anyways, enjoy.

View attachment 1310746
If you get serious about doing commissioned work, please keep the posts concerning it in 'links to paysites' or in PM.
As for this post, what a great picture! One can picture the horrible torture Marin's crucifixion is as she is being executed. She wants to relieve her stretched body but the lifeless spikes holding her to the cross will not allow her...

View attachment 1310746
You did a amazing job on Marin here, I love everything from the pose, to the lighting. I can't wait to see more drawn art from you as well, and I hope things are going well for you.

View attachment 1310746
This is pretty great! Is this your first 2d artwork or have you been doing 2d art before and just now applied that to crux works?

This is pretty great! Is this your first 2d artwork or have you been doing 2d art before and just now applied that to crux works?
One of my initial projects on this thread was a 2d crux art piece of Mina from MHA. Comparing the one of Marin to Mina, the increase in quality is more noticeable. Other than that, yes I actually do draw quite a bit outside of just crux works. I have practiced in trying to hone my art skills over the last 2 years or so to make the stuff I like. Crux work was something I only wanted to try if I had the motivation and skill for it. Unlike Koi which is a lot more resource based, 2d digital artwork is a lot more skill based which is why I have often resorted to Koi for previous works.

Personally for me though, the koi crux work doesn't do nearly enough for me as 2D art work does but finding good quality art in the specific styles I want is daunting with how few artists even choose to depict it. The closest I have found to the sort of work I want to see done for crux art is the illustrated doujin "Fallen Flowers" which was temporarily on pixiv.

That said, I don't intend to share other non crux artworks I have made with these forums or under the name Aves. I'm just putting that out there for anyone to read. I wish to keep my crux artwork separate from my public artwork along with my profiles, so you won't be seeing any of those on here unfortunately.

View attachment 1310746
Lovely work!

So I wasn't satisfied with the Marin drawing at all and felt that it was too flat and unproportionate to the style I wanted to go for. There fore I started working on a new crux drawing and this time I have a very good feeling about it. Used up quite a few references to actually get this one just right. One of the main references I've used has been some of Hibisu's works from pixiv as I find their 2d crux art to be of some of the best works I've seen online. You can find them here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57932401 I wanted to give them some credit at least though my work still remains original.

I don't got any prizes or such to give out but if you can guess the character in the WIP sketch, I'll compliment you or something.

Disclaimer: The following WIP portrays the character at the age of at least 18 years old.

Eris Crux.png

Last edited:
So I wasn't satisfied with the Marin drawing at all and felt that it was too flat and unproportionate to the style I wanted to go for. There fore I started working on a new crux drawing and this time I have a very good feeling about it. Used up quite a few references to actually get this one just right. One of the main references I've used has been some of Hibisu's works from pixiv as I find their 2d crux art to be of some of the best works I've seen online. You can find them here: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57932401 I wanted to give them some credit at least though my work still remains original.

I don't got any prizes or such to give out but if you can guess the character in the WIP sketch, I'll compliment you or something.

Disclaimer: The following WIP portrays the character at the age of at least 18 years old.

View attachment 1311537
Looks amazing, can't wait to see the final version

I have finished the drawing as best as I could. For the life of me, I cannot draw backgrounds so I have a solid color background instead. Because of file size, I have uploaded the new art piece to Mega. The folder for all future crux 2d art will be found here: https://mega.nz/folder/zrpGxAbZ#9ysw1ut6TE4B8mv7gIbXzA I may or may not consider uploading this to pixiv but only time will tell.

Here's a small preview:

Eris Crux Preview.png

Back
Top Bottom