Username change

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Inge. :ymhug:
Mind you....could you,after,say a Month,edit my former Alias....?? (For example B*******t)
Just to be on t' safe side,Y'see,don't want everyone knowing who i am,(or was...) ;)
Cheers Baracus

Can I change( or the webmaster) one letter of my username? I would like to be named Ducans instead of Ducons , it's because Ducons means a bad word in French !

Can I change( or the webmaster) one letter of my username? I would like to be named Ducans instead of Ducons , it's because Ducons means a bad word in French !
yes, I thought it did,​
but was too polite to ask if it was intentional!​

yes, I thought it did,​
but was too polite to ask if it was intentional!​
:D :D The traps of global platrforms. Motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha once brought out a new system calles Fresh Air Intake System, short FAIS...
It got changed to FAI quickly as Fais does have an inappropriate meaning (in French if I am not mistaken) as well.. ;) (Actually "Fais" seems to mean "asshole" and evidently the round intake opening didn't make it better ;) )

Right, and canadian french & english have also their own meanings.... for example" knocked up" means : exhausted or fucked up depending from the country... once it happened to me...

I think I've changed the name to what you wanted. I didn't get a PM but I did get a message on my profile page which I rarely look at. sorry about that.

You need to send a PM to ImageMaker, he's the site owner and the only one who can do that.

Back
Top Bottom