Username change

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can change my name on October 4th, but I just wondered if a Mod would be kind enough to change it for me today please?

If yes then I'll either DM or reply here with the new name.

Thanks!!
The system is set up so as to limit frequent name-changes, and to be honest I'm not sure whether we staff can over-ride that. But October 4th isn't very far away, can't you bear to wait till the end of the week? :)

Ok no worries, just thought i'd ask :)
Send any of us a PM on Friday (after 4.41 PM London time - the system is very fussy!), and we'll happily change your handle.

I can change my name on October 4th, but I just wondered if a Mod would be kind enough to change it for me today please?

If yes then I'll either DM or reply here with the new name.

Thanks!!
In the meantime... I have a trinket, well, sort of a ring which is a bit faulty... perhaps you could help me with that :bdsm-heart:

My gifts to you will come first in the form of stories. Stories of torture, pain, of soft female skin being beaten, cut, torn, split and even roasted.

Sometimes a severe whipping is all I need to satiate my sadistic lust. But many times I will describe things so severe and depraved that only a select few of you will get the same pleasure from them that I do.

G
My gifts to you will come first in the form of stories. Stories of torture, pain, of soft female skin being beaten, cut, torn, split and even roasted.

Sometimes a severe whipping is all I need to satiate my sadistic lust. But many times I will describe things so severe and depraved that only a select few of you will get the same pleasure from them that I do.
Go ahead and describe this depraved things, you may be surprised how many likes you get...

That sounds wonderful. I’ve already been enjoying your writing- long May it continue

Back
Top Bottom