Victim's Eye View

Go to CruxDreams.com
She only see the tip of her breast.
ascanio, have you stumbled upon another humiliating aspect of crucifixion, the condemned cannot properly see their own body?
Yet another part of the girl's identity and ability stripped away, the onlookers can move, eat and drink, protect themselves from the sun, see her body perfectly, the girl can do none of these things.

Yeah, exactly how does one get a job like that?!!

Another of my fantasies involves being a go-go dancer (and yes, I totally get off on this). How wonderful it would be to get hired by a band who wants me to dance on stage at their concerts, only to be stripped naked and crucified in front of everyone at the end of each show. And this would happen night after night after night. A world tour! This may be my personal idea of heaven on earth. :)

Another of my fantasies involves being a go-go dancer (and yes, I totally get off on this). How wonderful it would be to get hired by a band who wants me to dance on stage at their concerts, only to be stripped naked and crucified in front of everyone at the end of each show. And this would happen night after night after night. A world tour! This may be my personal idea of heaven on earth. :)
I would certainly buy a ticket.

The nagging element would be for me more music. But I would actually sacrifice. A whole concert on the stage, in front of thousands of spectators ....

sounds like a nice premise for a story ... :p

I would love to be hung from a cross totally naked at a concert totally unable to free myself or control anything that the audience might see. Total vulnerability Gorgorothmale2.jpg

It took me a while to find this again, but allow me to share a bit of that go-go girl fantasy I mentioned. I promise to make it relevant to this thread, just bear with me. There are many good moments in this video, but my favorite bit starts at 04:32. The camera is behind the dancer at about eye level. You get a decent view of both the dancer and the view of the crowd she sees....

So yes, I would love, love, love to dance like that for any band that would care to hire me. And as the band comes out for its encore each night, they are dragging me....now seeming to struggle to get away. But they are far too powerful for me. I'm dragged to the front of the stage, where a cross now stands under a spotlight. I look up in horror at it. I fear I am on the verge of tears, for I am so embarrassed as they place me before it, facing the concert crowd. I feel my arms being lifted and bound quickly but securely to the cross. My skimpy go-go costume (little more than a bikini) is easily torn away, and suddenly I am naked. The crowd screams its approval, and their many eyes remain fixed upon me as the band members go back to their instruments. This wait for the band to begin its encore is only about a minute, but to me it feels like an eternity. On some nights I am exhausted by this point in the show, and so as the beat of the music returns I remain still, my knees bent forward allowing my arms to support most of my weight. But on other nights, I still have a bit of energy left, so the crowd goes wild watching my hips sway and my boobs bounce as I dance naked for them on the cross.

Oh yes, that would be the life right there. :devil:

It took me a while to find this again, but allow me to share a bit of that go-go girl fantasy I mentioned. I promise to make it relevant to this thread, just bear with me. There are many good moments in this video, but my favorite bit starts at 04:32. The camera is behind the dancer at about eye level. You get a decent view of both the dancer and the view of the crowd she sees....

So yes, I would love, love, love to dance like that for any band that would care to hire me. And as the band comes out for its encore each night, they are dragging me....now seeming to struggle to get away. But they are far too powerful for me. I'm dragged to the front of the stage, where a cross now stands under a spotlight. I look up in horror at it. I fear I am on the verge of tears, for I am so embarrassed as they place me before it, facing the concert crowd. I feel my arms being lifted and bound quickly but securely to the cross. My skimpy go-go costume (little more than a bikini) is easily torn away, and suddenly I am naked. The crowd screams its approval, and their many eyes remain fixed upon me as the band members go back to their instruments. This wait for the band to begin its encore is only about a minute, but to me it feels like an eternity. On some nights I am exhausted by this point in the show, and so as the beat of the music returns I remain still, my knees bent forward allowing my arms to support most of my weight. But on other nights, I still have a bit of energy left, so the crowd goes wild watching my hips sway and my boobs bounce as I dance naked for them on the cross.

Oh yes, that would be the life right there. :devil:

Oh, Jackie, while we liked that the IMF did not... This cannot be good...

cuffs 63.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom