Vignettes from the slave pits

Go to CruxDreams.com
Her First Cock

daughter service smallbdsmlr-11220312-47sAyVknIo copy.jpeg

Watching as your daughter takes a cock into her mouth for the first time is a wonderful, humbling experience. Her soft lips touching the glans of the overseer’s cock. “A training cock, not too long and not too thick. Ideal for beginners.” The look of wonder in her eyes as she looked up at him.

It was our second day at The Farm. It had been my wife’s idea. “Tomorrow is Laura’s birthday, her eighteenth. We have been discussing birthday gifts, and she agrees fully with my suggestion. What do you think?” The trouble with us having spent more than half our lives together is that Liz thinks I can read her mind. After twenty years of marriage, I still had not mastered that skill.

“Perhaps if you tell me what your plan is, I’ll be able to agree with it,” I said, smiling. She was unembarrassed. “There is this place called The Farm. People pay to go there to be slaves, sex slaves. Laura is still a virgin, unbelievable, but there it is! The children of today!” She gave me a knowing grin. She had not been a virgin at eighteen, not in any way! “So, I have booked us in for the summer, two months. After all, we have reached a milestone in our lives, time for a new adventure.” So much for my opinion. All I could do was to be a good husband and say, “Yes, dear.”

My cock swelled, locked into the ridiculously tiny cage the overseer had forced it into, the glans bulging through the bars of the cage. After all, one doesn’t usually get to watch your daughter’s first blowjob. It had been a busy, exciting, and sometimes painful couple of days.

We had arrived at the parking area early in the morning. We stripped, leaving our clothes and jewellery in the car. I cuffed Liz and Laura’s hands behind their backs, then, with a bit of difficulty, my own. The die was cast, there was no going back. The keys to the cuffs were at The Farm. It was drizzling softly. The air was cold, cold enough for Liz and Laura’s nipples to stand out like little mountain peaks. I kissed Liz’s nipples and stooped to kiss Laura’s, stopping at the last moment. That was getting too intimate with my daughter. Little did I know what lay ahead of us.

The path was steep, slippery and liberally strewn with sharp stones that played havoc with soft, tender feet. All of us fell at least once, discovering how difficult it was to get back on your feet on a steep slope without being able to use your hands. On the way up, we met an older couple, possibly in their sixties. They wore steel collars, wrist and ankle cuffs. He wore a tiny cock cage. The short chains connecting their ankles made walking very difficult indeed. Each had a barcode tattooed on their pubic mounds. “Welcome to The Farm,” the women greeted us pleasantly. “First timers, obviously. Is this your daughter? She’s lovely,” she smiled at Liz, “So are you. Looking forward to being fucked silly? It’s good to see a family together. We’re going up to join our daughter and the grandkids for a month or so. Carry on, we’re slow.” We left them behind us, marvelling that people their age were still into this kind of thing.

Dirty, wet, and giggling hysterically, we arrived at the top, to be greeted by a naked girl wearing a collar and chains, and bearing the marks of a recent whipping. We sobered up, quickly!

We were hosed down with icy water, taken in for processing and measured up for steel collars and cuffs. We were handed over to a young man, dressed in khakis, with a coiled whip attached to his belt. “This is Giorgio. He trains beginners. As two of you are virgins, he will be supervising your basic training for the first week. I was a bit confused by the mention of two virgins. Only Laura was virgin. Liz gave me an enigmatic smile. My jaw dropped. Me? A virgin? Laura nodded, reading my reaction correctly. “About time, too, my love.”

Giorgio lifted my flaccid, shrunken cock with a finger. “We can’t leave that wandering around free, now, can we?” My cock reacted predictably to being handled. The naked girl, clearly a slave, handed him a steel object. “A cock cage. It will keep you nice and snug, under control, while you’re here. You don’t need your cock for anything except pissing through, slave.” The distaff side of my family watched, with undisguised amusement, as Giorgio and the slave girl struggled to force my cock, rampant with handling, into a cage that was no bigger than the glans, the shaft being slowly pushed into my body. Finally, the lock was slid into place. He pressed a few buttons on a remote control. “Sixty-two days. It will unlock on the morning of your last day here. Now, boy, time for you to start learning your job here. On your knees! I have a cock that needs sucking.”

Who? Me? My mind was racing. I shot a look at Liz, who was smiling broadly. “Both ends, daddy.” That was Laura, giggling. Giorgio was, seemingly, not amused. “You two whores think this is a joke! Get your hands behind your heads, elbows back! And spread those fucking legs. Yes, you too, miss prissy! Spread them wide! I want to see your cunt gape!” Laura blushed, a deep red. This was the man who was going to take her cherries.

We still had our hands cuffed behind us. I stared at the flaccid penis dangling in front of my face. It was large, but not huge. “Lick it! Starting at the tip,” Liz hissed. Hesitantly I complied. I was confused and nervous. The clean, salty taste surprised me. “Remember! Teeth!” My wife prompted. She was enjoying this. Laura watched, intently. Soon she would be doing this. The cock hardened in my mouth, filling it. I was surprised. I had expected to be disgusted, not intrigued. Coached by my wife’s whispers, I managed to swallow most of the, by now very rigid, rod of flesh. “Enough! Head on the ground! Ass in the air. Time to pop your cherry.” No! My mind shouted. Not that! I’m not…. Ten minutes later I was filled with his cum. It had hurt. As I was being buggered, my mind flashed back to the little clearing in the forest where I had first fucked Laura. We had no access to contraception, and were both acutely aware of the danger of getting her pregnant. There was only one way. For several years, until she could legally access contraception, that was the only way for us. She, too had complained that it hurt, but was soon as eager as I was.

Laura was fascinated as her father first sucked another man’s cock, and then submitted, grunting and moaning, to his first buggering. She was amazed at her mother’s enthusiasm when Giorgio presented his cock to her mother. “Clean it! Then it’s your turn.” Just a few hours after arriving at the Farm, she had watched as both parents were very comprehensively fucked, in every possible orifice. Her mother has visibly, and audibly, enjoyed every moment of her fucking.

I was fascinated as Liz was fucked. To my knowledge, I was the only man she had ever made love to. Now she was howling orgasm after orgasm, she had always been vocal, as she was comprehensively fucked while we watched. I was incredibly aroused at the sight; one I realised I would have to become used to. Much later we were once more hosed down, the water icy, and fed. Our hands were still cuffed behind us. The food, a tasteless slop, was served in bowls on the ground, where we ate like animals. We were then collared, our wrists and ankles shackled, and barcodes tattooed on our pubic mounds. We were slaves now!

The slave pens were awful. Narrow wooden shelves, bare of any kind of bedding, served as beds. The three of us were chained to one of these, our bodies pressed together, Laura between us. My hands were on her belly, and my fingers soon found her slit, a soaking gash! A virgin gash for just a few more hours. I heard Chris gasp, Liz’s apology. “Sorry, dad. I can’t move my hands much. Your poor balls are so swollen! How are you going to manage two months?” Finally, exhausted, we slept.

Liz liked the feel of the cock in her mouth. It was firm, and tasted good. She smiled at the thought that this same cock had so recently been in her father’s ass, and would soon be in hers. She gagged as it reached the back of her throat, but soon she overcame that reflex, taking the rest of it, all of it. This was so good! Her mother had told her that she would enjoy it. “There are few things better than a thick, hard cock in your mouth. I love sucking cock. I’ve only ever sucked your dad, but I’m sure when we get to the Farm that will change.” Liz smiled, mentally. Her mouth was too full for any other kind.

Bella

use me bdsmlr-10588729-DKgZUK0NUu.jpg

“You’ll have Bella for your bed this weekend.” James smiled, “Obviously not only her. Any item you wish from the collection, of course. I hope you like Bella, she is new, very new, and surprisingly, quite innocent. She came to me a virgin. Be gentle with her.” James was a good host, an old friend. He had impeccable taste when it came to flesh, his collection was the best I had ever come across. “One thing, she has a request for you. It will be interesting to see whether she has the courage to ask you. I hope she does. She has promised. Enjoy her.”

The girl was waiting in my room. She stood by the shuttered window, her stance uncertain, her expression, if not quite fearful, certainly hesitant. She was neat, petite, nothing spectacular, but certainly a very attractive package. A perfect example of James’ taste.

“G…good afternoon, master. My name is Ch..Bella. I am here to serve you.” I smiled at the hesitant stutters. Her voice was pleasant, her accent indicating that she was not some stray off the streets. She blushed as I looked her up and down. “Have you been a slave for long, Ch…Bella?” I imitated her stutter, knowing she had almost given me her real name, rather than the one given to her as a slave. James was thoughtful in the naming of his flesh, not for him names like ‘Hungrycunt or Fuckface’. Her blush deepened. “Four days, master.” She shifted her weight from foot to foot, clearly embarrassed by my frank gaze, knowing that she was mine to use however I wished.

I sat down in the big armchair, enjoying watching her. I was in no rush to use her. After all, I had all weekend. Her eyes followed me. “How did you come to be a slave, Bella?” She took several deep breaths. “It was my parents’ idea. Well, my mom’s really. She said it would be good for me to be property, to learn that privilege has to be earned, not inherited.”

Interesting! She clearly came from a privileged background; the accent spoke of an exclusive private school. I nodded. “Carry on.” Another deep breath. “She was a slave when she was young, for three years, until she met my dad. He bought her.” She paused again. “Dad says they will invest my sale price for me. When I come up for resale, if I don’t want to carry on, they will buy me back, but I have to be a slave for at least two years.” I nodded. “Did you enjoy being sold?” She nodded. “It was exciting! There were five of us, all naked. The viewers could touch us, stroke us, feel our bodies. They weren’t allowed to penetrate me, being a virgin. The others, well, there was no such limitation. I liked it, strangers, touching me, discussing my body, its uses, as if I couldn’t hear, as if I was an inanimate object. Well, I am an object, a chattel, but,” a shy smile,” I’m not inanimate. My mom and dad were there, watching. Perhaps they thought I might get cold feet at the last minute.”

I beckoned her to me. She came slowly, walking on tiptoe. “Come. Sit on my lap.” Her body was firm, her skin soft and silky. I played with her nipple. It hardened instantly. “Master,” hesitantly, “master, I was a virgin when Master James bought me. Well, sort of. At school Natalie and I, just tongues and lips, but never with a man.” My hand strayed down across her firm belly, lower, she gave a soft moan, spreading her thighs slightly, giving me access. “Master, master…Master James says my bottom,” a deep breath and a soft smile, “not my bottom, I am flesh now, my arsehole,” a little giggle, “is too tight. It needs stretching. Would you…be so kind as to help me? I might cry. Please ignore the tears.”

My fingers found her little nub, she sighed, opening her legs a fraction wider. She was wet. I took my time. Her breathing quickened, her body relaxed, her thighs spread. She was panting, moaning. Her body stiffened, shuddered, spasmed. I kept her on the plateau for several minutes. “No more, please master, no more.” Her body moulded into my lap. I offered her my wet fingers. She licked them clean. “Thank you,” she said, shyly.

I played with her body. It was going to be a very pleasant weekend.

Young firm body myself would put her to work in a sugar or cotton plantion nude collared chained shackled branded under the overseers stinging bullwhips the overseers could use her for fucking and suckling if her quote is not met maybe re sell her maybe the mines or the galley oars 18yrs old what fun to had enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1732.jpeg
    IMG_1732.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 35
In the light of the "disappearance" of 3dFranco, I thought I would write to one of his wonderful artworks.

The cleansing of the city

Cleansing the city .jpg

The air was filled by the sounds of suffering! Screams! Pain filled moans! Fruitless begging for mercy! The thud of hammers driving cruel spikes through flesh and bone. The crack of leather as whips cut into soft female flesh. Above all the hateful cawing of crows, as they circled, waiting for the tasty morsels that would soon be on offer. Eyes, tongues, tasty gobbets of tender whoreflesh. And still the naked harlots stumbled down the road, laden with the crossbars to which they would be nailed.

“Get me off this thing!” Julia’s voice was shrill, cracked. She struggled wildly on her cross! “Get this fucking thing out of my arse! Let me down! I don’t want to die! I’m too young to die. I’m a good whore! I’ve done nothing wrong! Get me off this thing!” Beside her, Severa sucked desperately at the toilet sponge the young legionary had offered her, the sponge soaked in well-watered wine. He was a gentle young man, somewhat infatuated with the whore who now hung from the cross. He had spent many happy hours between her thighs. Now those thighs quivered as the girl pushed herself up the rough wood of the stipes, gasping for breath.

Centurion Placidus watched, unemotionally, as the town whores were nailed up. One by one. The job would only be finished when every whore was screaming on a cross. All this because that stupid bastard Brutus, well named, had been murdered in the alley outside one of the knocking shops. Not that he didn’t deserve it! Crazy bastard had forced his cock down a girl’s throat, not noticing that she couldn’t breathe, not until it was too late. No loss to the legion, but the prefect had taken exception and ordered that every whore in the town be crucified. There were a lot of whores! It was a garrison town, slaves were cheap and plentiful, and the brothelkeepers made good money from the soldiers.

He scowled as one of the whores, Helga, he thought her name was, lissom little thing, been on the job for less than a week; fucked like a snake, collapsed under the weight of her patibulum. Marius’ whip sliced into her, time and again, as she struggled desperately to get to her feet. Placidus wondered why she bothered! She was going to get nailed anyway. He grinned as Julia pushed herself up, stretching her legs as far as she could, pulling on her nailed arms, trying desperately to get high enough to get the cornu out of her arse. She screamed in frustration as the tip of the wooden horn stayed stubbornly just inside her. Another inch, and she could get off it. “Fuck you all!” She screamed as the pain conquered her and she slid slowly down, buggering herself.

“Poor Julia,” Placidus thought, “She hates being buggered. Now she is going to be buggered until she dies.” Poor Julia indeed. She had such a luscious little bum, it just begged to be fucked. The men, including himself, were only too keen use it for its intended purpose. Given the choice right now, she would probably willingly take a nice hot cock in place of that piece of splintery pine. She was strong, too. Most of the girls were. They had stamina. It would take most of them two, maybe three days to die. Before then a new shipment of slave girls, due in from Britannia, would be spreading their legs for his men.

Julia gritted her teeth. She didn’t want to die! Not that being a whore was a great life, but it was better than this. How long would she live? She had seen men last for days. Days! Days of this agony. “Please? Let me die now. It hurts! I can’t breathe, I need air!” Slowly, painfully, she stood on her mangled feet, screaming as she pulled on her arms, nails grating against bone and nerves. Slowly the hated cornu slid out of her. “Just another inch! I’m sure I can stretch just another inch!”

Agony! Gasping breaths! “Noooooo!” Her body rejected the pain, her legs buckled. Slowly, she slid down the cornu. “Noooooo!”

How long?

Back
Top Bottom