VolodArt

Go to CruxDreams.com
No no, she is innocent, thus making her torturous suffering all the more exquisite. And I otherwise agree about your suggested tit torture, but add some hot branding irons as well!

@Volod fantastic series. I was just sharing a life story from when I was run over when I was six, two broken legs, broken pelvis, four broken ribs. I remember the pain, it’s terrible agony, and truly understand her suffering. My inner masochist feels it with her, and would join her in her torture if I could - if such was my MASTER’s wish.

The expressive face and beautiful green eyes are gorgeous. The details make these pieces sing of her beautiful agony.
Thank you) I only experienced a broken arm when I was 10 years old. But even this was enough for me to understand how it really hurts. I am still ashamed of how I cried and moaned :( I can't even imagine how you felt then.

Thank you) I only experienced a broken arm when I was 10 years old. But even this was enough for me to understand how it really hurts. I am still ashamed of how I cried and moaned :( I can't even imagine how you felt then.

I am very sorry for what happened back then... but I think your contribution creates more understanding for the condemned with what she must suffer:icon12:

I am very sorry for what happened back then... but I think your contribution creates more understanding for the condemned with what she must suffer:icon12:
Yes, that's for sure. I would not be so amazed at the cruelty of this execution. Especially when I learned that executions on the wheel were sentenced for minor crimes, although not in the extreme form that I showed.

Oh I cried and screamed for sure. Thank you, it’s nearly 50 years ago. So it’s just part of my life story and I was extremely lucky in not suffering any ongoing disability.

And if broken like that on your cross or wheel, I would no doubt scream and cry again, but maybe this time also aroused? Tbh it’s damnably intense pain, and even in my deepest masochistic moments I’m unlikely to volunteer in reality. But I can and do fantasize about it, especially reading threads like yours!

Breaking on wheel was rarely applied for women, not because of the extreme crualty of this form of execution, but because "decency"" of women shoud be preserved. Il was allowed to make them suffer, but not to show their bodies half naked.

Anyway, in some rare particular cases, due to the supposed extreme seriousness of the crime, this ordeal has been applied to women. Here is two examples (one in french) :

As for additionnal tortures, for instance using pliers or rod irons, they could be committed before or after the breaking itself, but not always.

Breaking on wheel was rarely applied for women, not because of the extreme crualty of this form of execution, but because "decency"" of women shoud be preserved. Il was allowed to make them suffer, but not to show their bodies half naked.

Anyway, in some rare particular cases, due to the supposed extreme seriousness of the crime, this ordeal has been applied to women. Here is two examples (one in french) :

As for additionnal tortures, for instance using pliers or rod irons, they could be committed before or after the breaking itself, but not always.
Thanks for sharing these articles. It is interesting how the woman felt, who was only one in six sentenced to such a cruel and humiliating execution.

Yes, I understand that my images are the result of fantasy. When committing even serious crimes, women in most cases were burned at the stake.

Here is an article on the breakig wheel, but it is in Russian. I don’t know how well automatic translation works with Russian, but if it’s good, then I think it will be interesting.

I wonder where you got those informations about the Ancient Regime in France, but they're inacuurate. The truth was quite different. The french 17th and 18th were not that cruel or bloody.

They weren't so many executions taking place, considering the fact that price of life was much lower at that time than it is nowadays and not forgetting that it was considered as quite normal to be condemned to death for a serious misbehaviour.

As for breaking on the wheel, it was one the RAREST way of execution, only to make public examples in a few cases -for instance Mandrin in order to impress and threaten the people. And, as I already pointed out, they were almost exclusively applied to men.

We have kept only one relation of a woman broken on wheel, the one have posted above, and it was not given using the most severe procedure. This poor so called witch was half strangled first, and received quickly after that the "coup de grâce" in order to shorten her suffering, relatively of course, always considering the social and criminal norms prevaling at the end of 17 the century.

I wonder where you got those informations about the Ancient Regime in France, but they're inacuurate. The truth was quite different. The french 17th and 18th were not that cruel or bloody.

They weren't so many executions taking place, considering the fact that price of life was much lower at that time than it is nowadays and not forgetting that it was considered as quite normal to be condemned to death for a serious misbehaviour.

As for breaking on the wheel, it was one the RAREST way of execution, only to make public examples in a few cases -for instance Mandrin in order to impress and threaten the people. And, as I already pointed out, they were almost exclusively applied to men.

We have kept only one relation of a woman broken on wheel, the one have posted above, and it was not given using the most severe procedure. This poor so called witch was half strangled first, and received quickly after that the "coup de grâce" in order to shorten her suffering, relatively of course, always considering the social and criminal norms prevaling at the end of 17 the century.
You may be right. I have already cited my source of information above, but I cannot call it reliable. Yes, the victim was often strangled before execution. As for women, I do not argue, their execution in this way was extremely rare. Regarding the frequency of this execution, it probably meant that it was finally canceled during the revolution and replaced by a guillotine. How often it was used and in what periods before that, the question is really controversial. I confess that I do not know the history of France very well in order to assert something.

Volod will there be any updates this year or should we wait until next year for the great ending everyone is anxious to see.
Good question) Now, I have a little less free time to do this, besides, I saw here so many wishes for the girl's further torment that now I am trying to implement it (I immediately say that I do not promise anything) I cannot give an exact answer - if I have time this year then yes, if not, then next year)

wow that will be exciting :icon12:

I never have seen a such a cruel and realistic rendering of the "broken on the wheel or X cross execution"! Great art of master Volod ! How could this torture end ? Maybe as in medieval times by heavy strokes on the chest and hips and finally spitting and disembowling !

Back
Top Bottom