Way to the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think they would be impatient and irritable as the walk comes between the two good bits, being the whipping and crown of thorns, and the nailing and raising and hanging on the cross. The walk delays the victims getting to the good stuff!! They would want it out of the way quickly so they get to what they really want...to have their movement restricted by way of the nailing to the outstretched posture, nudity and agony of being on the cross. At least that's how I would feel during the walk. Impatient to get to the next stage.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and one thing I like to think about is my way of being crucified, and I want to ask you all how you imagine that way of getting to the cross. I have a foot fetish and one thing I'd like to know is: if you could choose, would you walk barefoot or in sandals to your crucifixion? If you were barefoot, how do you imagine the ground?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and one thing I like to think about is my way of being crucified, and I want to ask you all how you imagine that way of getting to the cross. I have a foot fetish and one thing I'd like to know is: if you could choose, would you walk barefoot or in sandals to your crucifixion? If you were barefoot, how do you imagine the ground?
Barefoot, of course. My feet hurting on the stones on the road... Barefoot and maybe naked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom