Weekend plans?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh yes ! This w-e will be yet wonderful , mainly this saturday'night !
I will be tied to our "scale / rack" , totally nude of course ; all my oiled body will be given to Judith who could do what she will want : I think that it will be a whip'sceance ,
a harsh'one and I have to prepare myself for a great pain !
Judith'whip will be applied to my belly in first, then to my tights ... Judith will give her lash to my breasts , and I'll scream of pain ( or of pleasure too ?)

R.jpg gif

Never mind, the red furrows will browse my body and then, Judith will start to whip my pussy : my screams will be delirious and after a dozen of lashes , Judith will let her whip to caress my body , tenderly , lovingly ... She'll make me cum with her expert fingers : she'll laugh ...
"Well, little girl , you deserved this sceance" and after having streched the rack : "I let you there : you could have a nice meditation now ..."

R.gif gif

And she'll get out ...

Its festivals and concerts season here so visiting they in free time and caturday shopping and sunday enjoy mine birthday party with family and friends :cat:
have a great time and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Oh yes ! This w-e will be yet wonderful , mainly this saturday'night !
I will be tied to our "scale / rack" , totally nude of course ; all my oiled body will be given to Judith who could do what she will want : I think that it will be a whip'sceance ,
a harsh'one and I have to prepare myself for a great pain !
Judith'whip will be applied to my belly in first, then to my tights ... Judith will give her lash to my breasts , and I'll scream of pain ( or of pleasure too ?)

View attachment 1311824 gif

Never mind, the red furrows will browse my body and then, Judith will start to whip my pussy : my screams will be delirious and after a dozen of lashes , Judith will let her whip to caress my body , tenderly , lovingly ... She'll make me cum with her expert fingers : she'll laugh ...
"Well, little girl , you deserved this sceance" and after having streched the rack : "I let you there : you could have a nice meditation now ..."

View attachment 1311823 gif

And she'll get out ...
I hope you don't suffer...too much.;)

Well folks, it's now the 4th of July. I'll be putting up the flag bright & early. Then my spouse & I will have a barbecue in the afternoon. For all our non-American friends, it's called Independence Day. It's kind of a big deal over here. Lots of fireworks!

Attachments

• BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg
    BB61_USS_Iowa_BB61_broadside_USN.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 20
Back
Top Bottom