Wel, Here Is ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
ik mis het plantsoen dat verboden was maar de nozem en non begrijp ik nu:D (I missed the grass the nun is graat and now, after your pic I understood him) great buddy;)
Note for the non-dutch: title referred to a song by dutch-swedish singer Cornelis Vreeswijk, about a short but passionate relation betwwen a hippie and nun. They laid on a lawn, which was 'forbidden to step on'. Admi rightly says he does not see the grass.
Here's why: It was raining cats and dogs when I took that picture, so they went inside... :p

Note for the non-dutch: title referred to a song by dutch-swedish singer Cornelis Vreeswijk, about a short but passionate relation betwwen a hippie and nun. They laid on a lawn, which was 'forbidden to step on'. Admi rightly says he does not see the grass.
Here's why: It was raining cats and dogs when I took that picture, so they went inside... :p
marvelous merci for that youtube-clip and your explanation but with the hippie he means more a sleazer, greazer or a bikie as a glaring contrast with the Nun:D that old dutch tophit came back to my mind by pic 1

For those interested: Some examples of my work.
Using mostly Poser, mixed with pictures.

Poser mixed with real backgrounds is something I have advocated for ages. Sadly I can't use Poser or Daz or whatever. I do like the B and W pic... new ideas!!

Have been searching my archives.

This mostly is plain Poser work; some old work, some new.

Enjoy

Attachments

• AngelaBound2.png
    AngelaBound2.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Feydosha-before-the-regents.png
    Feydosha-before-the-regents.png
    740 KB · Views: 219
  • HornyBound.png
    HornyBound.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 203
  • MikiFront.png