What Happened To The Start Conversation Button

Go to CruxDreams.com
What Happened To The Start Conversation Button On This Website I Have Experienced This Since Yesterday
In The Past, There Was A Start Conversation Button On This Website In Areas Of People's Profiles Like In The Red Square In The Below Picturescreenshot.pngUntitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    256.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
We have had a spammer who has been sending PMs targeting certain members with false information. To block this, IM has temporarily suspended new PM conversations, until we can effectively block the spammer. Please be patient.

We have had a spammer who has been sending PMs targeting certain members with false information. To block this, IM has temporarily suspended new PM conversations, until we can effectively block the spammer. Please be patient.
I Said This To Barbaria1
As I Say To You Jollyrei
The Only Reason I Asked This Is Because,
I Don't Know What Happened To The Start Conversation Button On This Website

Last edited:
Yes, it’s a temporary fix. Patience, please.
as far as spam goes, a few weeks ago i got about 3 identical messages from the same person...he kept asking me this...and we do this...no he didn't respond here.

hi

I just wondering if you could do a render of Emma Stone's Crucifixion. I really want to see that girl in a cross and I'm willing to pay an artist to do it.

it would be nice if it could be a comic where she was playing a slave in the ancient rome and then she time travel and its actually a slave who is condemned to crucifixion cause she poison his master
I would like to see the trial, force her to get naked and a walk of shame naked in front of a town. Some flagellation action and finally the crucifixion where it should be nice if you can include a "Cornu" that its and additive to crux. Its a 20 cm dildo in her cross so she can get impaled by her ass in order to rest her arms.

Im willing to pay but I really want that the render looks a lot like her she is really cute and really white with her big green eyes. So just tell me how much and if you can do it.

Pluto

I didn't respond to it because I know spam when I see it.
but is it him on purpose? the pammer?? pluto_triste?

as far as spam goes, a few weeks ago i got about 3 identical messages from the same person...he kept asking me this...and we do this...no he didn't respond here.

hi

I just wondering if you could do a render of Emma Stone's Crucifixion. I really want to see that girl in a cross and I'm willing to pay an artist to do it.

it would be nice if it could be a comic where she was playing a slave in the ancient rome and then she time travel and its actually a slave who is condemned to crucifixion cause she poison his master
I would like to see the trial, force her to get naked and a walk of shame naked in front of a town. Some flagellation action and finally the crucifixion where it should be nice if you can include a "Cornu" that its and additive to crux. Its a 20 cm dildo in her cross so she can get impaled by her ass in order to rest her arms.

Im willing to pay but I really want that the render looks a lot like her she is really cute and really white with her big green eyes. So just tell me how much and if you can do it.

Pluto

I didn't respond to it because I know spam when I see it.
but is it him on purpose? the pammer?? pluto_triste?
So it turns out he just wanted to see Emma Stone crucified. Fun commission. :p

Back
Top Bottom