What is the most cruel story you have read?

Go to CruxDreams.com

thank you for sharing those links, I found good galley slave scenes in a modern setting

good recommendations in this thread. extreme cruelty, to the point the victim begs for the release of death, are my favorite. looking for more recommendations.
here's some stories like that I've particularly liked:
Punished by ottomans (Story by gjpain)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/punished-by-ottomans-story-by-gjpain.8011/
historical impalement execution, first person. also red hot needles and roasting.

crown of torments by synon55
fantasy based on xena, captured warrior queen tortured for info and then just for revenge. long story with ever increasingly intense torture, using magic to heal them so they can be tortured again.
"Her mind cleared suddenly just as the device was folded and pushed inside her
rectum, making her arch in a howl of demented pain and twitch in screaming
agony while it was turned left and right mercilessly. She shuddered when it
was slowly pulled out to be heated again, wishing she could die before it was
used again, and more screams followed when the torture was repeated."

TORTURED NUDES FOR THE DEVIL'S CHARNEL HOUSE by Bleumune
a medieval count abducts and torture women for fun.
roasting, wooden horse, flaying with hot knives, red-hot needles, hot metal rods inserted , impalement, molten lead.
thank you for the brief synopsis. Do you have more recommendations for cruel stories set in modern times?

Sorry! So, it's a coincidence
Probably a coincidence but an insightful comparison. There have been more then a few tales of torture involving boiling of some form. Read story now and indeed it is profoundly sadistic and creatively so. Let me add also that while she might have been alive during the torture I'm pretty sure ,without modern medicines, she would not have much pain or place awareness. Shock is an amazingly deadly response to extreme body damage with one of the effects being a comatose or semi comatose condition often followed by heart,respiratory, or brain arrest. I try to imaginary scenario's in modern settings so that my victims duration and awareness is assisted by modern medicines to get around the problem of shock response. Of course its mostly imaginary.

Back
Top Bottom