What Is Your New Years Wish For 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
yes, let's all make a big New Year wish for our dear Connie! flower1
Hello Yabbiyabba,

I'm enthralled by your avatar. It is rare to find an image where the victim's feet are nailed to the side of the stipes rather than the near universal portrayal of feet (side by side or stacked) nailed to the front. As portrayed in your fantastic avatar, the victim's agony when attempting to rise up to take a rasping breath makes the imagery that much more brutal. Is your image taken from an available source or is it your own, exciting creation?

The only other 'feet at side' imagery I can recall (I think posted by Admihoek) was posted some time ago. I repost those images again as I never tire of viewing them. Opening the file "methodes of crucifiction_Pagina_1.jpg" in Photoshop Elements 8 brought up a window, shown in "Crux methods ex TV screen". From this, I gather that the images originated in a TV/video clip somewhere. Does anyone know where they come from, please?

Best wishes, Ranger 1.

P.S. "Naked, with nails" - AMEN!!
Hi Ranger, there are some pics out there, I'll have a look through my archive.
Meanwhile, here is an old manip of mine, posted previously, with side feet nailing.

Thanks Ranger and Phlebas. I'd been thinking we used to have some good debates about methods of Crucifixion on the Forums, we've not had much for a while.
So I've started a new thread in the Crucifixion Forum, with the images you've posted here, it will be good if it gets some discussion going.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/nailing-her-feet.3088/

Perhaps to join the Great Slave Rebellion of 2014

View attachment 96363

tree hears rumors of it....

t
If those two girls are joining the rebellion.... and if they are going to end up naked on their crosses, then yes please, I will join them too! Otherwise...

* I hope (Eul) that Scotland votes wisely...
* I hope to race the Silverskiff in Torino
* I hope to read and write more - on this lovely site and other places too
* I hope everyones' hopes come true!

XXX

Hello Yabbiyabba,

I'm enthralled by your avatar. It is rare to find an image where the victim's feet are nailed to the side of the stipes rather than the near universal portrayal of feet (side by side or stacked) nailed to the front. As portrayed in your fantastic avatar, the victim's agony when attempting to rise up to take a rasping breath makes the imagery that much more brutal. Is your image taken from an available source or is it your own, exciting creation?

The only other 'feet at side' imagery I can recall (I think posted by Admihoek) was posted some time ago. I repost those images again as I never tire of viewing them. Opening the file "methodes of crucifiction_Pagina_1.jpg" in Photoshop Elements 8 brought up a window, shown in "Crux methods ex TV screen". From this, I gather that the images originated in a TV/video clip somewhere. Does anyone know where they come from, please?

Best wishes, Ranger 1.

P.S. "Naked, with nails" - AMEN!!
I find it on shotachan.net but this kind of images, we do not find more

Perhaps to join the Great Slave Rebellion of 2014

View attachment 96363

tree hears rumors of it....

t
indeed.........................and thus her cross is waiting on the hill of the 100 crosses. I hope that after she is hung there, with her other rebel friends, she will be happy once again,

Last edited:
my wish will be done, I met someone who loves everything crucifixion. and crucify me tonight at midnight. I'll be naked and nailed to the cross

If those two girls are joining the rebellion.... and if they are going to end up naked on their crosses, then yes please, I will join them too! Otherwise...

* I hope (Eul) that Scotland votes wisely...
* I hope to race the Silverskiff in Torino
* I hope to read and write more - on this lovely site and other places too
* I hope everyones' hopes come true!

XXX

Oh, if you join the great rebellion of 2014 you will for sure to end up hanging naked on Tree's hill of 10o crosses in some godforsaken corner of Missouri (at least that's where we all ended up in the Great Rebellion of 2013). So if you want to join, you are my third new recruit in three days. The movement is growing.

Last edited:
...and Barbaria is not up to her neck in trouble the whole year... just part of it...

T

My New Year Resolution too!!! There was trouble enough in 2013.

And that Tree's forest, which was devastated in the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013, sprouts new growth this coming spring.

And that Tree's forest, which was devastated in the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013, sprouts new growth this coming spring. -Bar

...called crosses...

t

...and that Eul is give time off from her slave bard duties at the coffee shop...
chains 023.jpg
...and allowed to bathe...
slave whip 022.jpg
...so we can chain her to a rock at low tide by the ocean...
THT rescue.jpg

t

...no, Ulrika, Tree is not rescuing her! He is keeping sea monsters and mermaid hunters at bay so she can drown when the tide comes in...

not much point in taking a bath then!
as you see from my expression, I'm shocked, SHOCKED
at your cruelty to a poor dumb monster -
rebellious slavegirls, elves and profs ask for cruelty,
but sea-monsters only want a nourishing maiden or three,
there's no call for that kind of barbarity!​

Back
Top Bottom