Where there's a Cross there's a way

Go to CruxDreams.com
I sincerely apologize that some of my stories had no ending, because I didn't have time or mood for them.
Today I would like to write a story inspired from using this AI story generator website https://playnarrator.com/

Chapter 1
Life under occupation

For many years, Kohan was a country free from any conflicts.
However, nothing lasted forever. The Grom empire invaded the country. War llasted for half a year, but unfortunately our army suffered a severe defeat and our ruler King Eric himself was forced to sign a treaty to make our country part of the Grom empire and our ruler was forced to abdicate.
Emperor Marcus III appointed Governor Titus as the new ruler of our country.

When Eric our previous ruler unable to come to terms with the loss of his country he decided to go into his own exile.
We saw him for the last time on 20 June, crossing the border with his advisor who also decided to go into exile.
Life under occupation was initially good, but over time it started to become terrible.
Many people who oppose the governor's power either ended up in a penal colony or were forced to pay high taxes.

But this is nothing compared to the death penalty, which took many forms.
From quick poisoning to the most horrible thing we have ever seen with our own eyes

The Crucifixtion!
We saw how they led the scourged convicts to an empty square and then placed a wooden cross on their shoulders and carried the burden to the place where they were to be executed.
This place was the Tetra Hills which were famous for their crystal water springs, and now this place has been stained with the blood of people who opposed the governor.

Before nailed at the cross, the condemned convict was stripped of every piece of clothing he was wearing.
The sight was terrible, especially when the body had not been removed from the cross for a long time.

Over time, when more people were sentenced to crucifixion, women demanded from the executioners that the condemned be covered with loincloth before being nailed to the cross.
Initially the requests were rejected, but Judge Alistor convince executioners to crucify condemned wearing loinclothes.

That’s a nice vignette! Will we get more?

I’ve been trying AI chatbots as a way of inspiration to actually write, it’s good practice and a couple of edited versions appear as my latest stories, I just did “Slave Coffle to Nowhere” I’ll add a link if you don’t mind?

Slave coffle to Nowhere

Back
Top Bottom