Which Is More Sexy: Tits Or Ass

What is the most sexy on women?

• Tits

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Ass

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I remember two females I was skinny dipping with. One had big gravitational problems (29y), the other (71y!!!!!) had apple like round breasts. The first allways was quick to turn and show her backside, the other liked to stand in front to me. I found that allows quite amusing. Just a hint to the few females here, just be yourself, most male will find you anyway more attractive than you wish ;-)

I remember two females I was skinny dipping with. One had big gravitational problems (29y), the other (71y!!!!!) had apple like round breasts. The first allways was quick to turn and show her backside, the other liked to stand in front to me. I found that allows quite amusing. Just a hint to the few females here, just be yourself, most male will find you anyway more attractive than you wish ;-)
Was the 29 year old's backside a thing of beauty? It brings a smile on my face hearing that older women likes to skinny dip too.

Was the 29 year old's backside a thing of beauty? It brings a smile on my face hearing that older women likes to skinny dip too.
Hm, the 29 year old told me that she used a dildo on the backside of her boy friend, so he became her ex boy friend. Her German shepherd dog was looking that I did not inspected that beauty to close ;-). Yes the 71 year old do skinny dipping, as my grandma told me once: "Once you will used up all your shame."

Men, like women, have asses (some women might say they are ones!).

Women have tits; iu-2.jpeg

men don't iu.jpeg(unless they get small A- or B-cup iterations as they age, but those don't count).

So, since variety is the spice of life, I vote for tits.

Vive la différence!

I don't think you should not reduce erotics to the body parts. In the case of breast, the erotic moments come for me in soft action, like touching or when the breast move or are exposed (and not hanging)

BD8A223.jpg

in the case of ass it is the combination of seeing something entering and the "surprised" expression of the face

3.jpg

also in males

bruen.jpg (speaking to that, if Banagale is not penetrated in that pics, then he is a very good actor)

Attachments

• tumblr_pefka7TBJG1xwubiho1_400.gif
    tumblr_pefka7TBJG1xwubiho1_400.gif
    3 MB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom