Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
ANN on the cross - Shadow of the whip (v5)
ANN on the Cross (v5) Shadow of the Whip.jpg
It's hot in the desert.
30 years old ANN is hanging
around for 8 hours.
Now the time has come to taste the whip

...​
footnote: This picture was way to hot for deviantart. It killed my whole account after 3 days in public.

Created with the help of leonado.ai
and the following pics:

edgecrucifiedgirl3_by_en61010r (v3) edge for ai.jpg + modelRestraint Fetish AI Art Book 125_p002.jpg

prompt: a beautiful 30 years old woman, long hair, standing, suffering facial expression, sweaty, wearing torn loincloth, wooden crux, sunny day, blue sky, clouds, backround desert​

Attachments

• (style-LATINA) Restraint 125) 002 (am).jpg
    (style-LATINA) Restraint 125) 002 (am).jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 532
Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1512207
"You should have worked harder, bitch!" Prison quarry punishment, by Mrzet
“No!!! I believe the law requires that I’m entitled to a 15 minute break for every four hours of labor!”

“Not in Arkansas you stupid, lazy, Blue State cunt! And now you’ll get an extra five lashes for talking back.”

“But, I thought it was a federal law?”

“What did I just say … that’ll be five Moore!

“No!!! I believe the law requires that I’m entitled to a 15 minute break for every four hours of labor!”

“Not in Arkansas you stupid, lazy, Blue State cunt! And now you’ll get an extra five lashes for talking back.”

A question I have been meaning to ask. There does not seem to be enough information (or disinformation) in the Crux Forums Lexicon:
Is the Tree family a trans-state phenomenon? T.H. Tree is listed as one of the Missouri Trees, and The Arkansas Trees seem to be the only family in that state.

Would your erstwhile husband, Billy Bob be in the family? Silas Tree is apparently the chief (and only?) public official in whatever county where you got yourself in trouble.
Joan Tree seems to be everywhere at once doing her dastardly deeds. I know them hillbillies is inbred and all, but geeez! If there is a moral, it must be: "If ya seen one Tree, ya seen em all!"

Last edited:
A question I have been meaning to ask. There does not seem to be enough information (or disinformation) in the Crux Forums Lexicon:
Is the Tree family a trans-state phenomenon? T.H. Tree is listed as one of the Missouri Trees, and The Arkansas Trees seem to be the only family in that state.

Would your erstwhile husband, Billy Bob be in the family? Silas Tree is apparently the chief (and only?) public official in whatever county where you got yourself in trouble.
Joan Tree seems to be everywhere at once doing her dastardly deeds. I know them hillbillies is inbred and all, but geeez! If there is a moral, it must be: "If ya seen one Tree, ya seen em all!"
I think, though can’t be sure, the answer is that the family is a trans-state phenomenon. In any case, I’d say they’re definitely a phenomenon of some kind or the other. :confused::rolleyes:

Perhaps at some point in time a branch of the Tree family decided to migrate south for warmer weather, and the mistaken notion of a more sofisticated society than they were accustomed to in Missouri. Realizing their mistake they figured it wasn't worth the effort to move back north, and just stayed. Perhaps Joan Tree travels a lot keeping in touch with cousins, and I hear she's very good at teaching lessons to blue state girls getting their education.

Perhaps at some point in time a branch of the Tree family decided to migrate south for warmer weather, and the mistaken notion of a more sofisticated society than they were accustomed to in Missouri. Realizing their mistake they figured it wasn't worth the effort to move back north, and just stayed. Perhaps Joan Tree travels a lot keeping in touch with cousins, and I hear she's very good at teaching lessons to blue state girls getting their education.
"...a branch of the Tree family..." Very good.
Joan keeping in touch with cousins would be easier than you think since, in Arkansas, everyone is your cousin.

"The only law that counts is my law. Lazy impudent sluts get the lash, as many as I care to give `em. You need to learn that pretty fast, Moore, if you want to survive in here."

Back
Top Bottom