Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
[QUOTE="Celticvirgin, post: 199378, member: 18157"this turned me on so much. To anyone who has heard me speaking of being whipped this is how I want it done to me in exactly the same way.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="fat slave girl, post: 199552, member: 17297"Then get over to England and get naked! Plenty of us would love to make it a reality for you![/QUOTE]

Form an orderly queue, please. *sells tickets*

And that, by the way is why I visit professional Masters and Mistresses for the really heavy sessions that I know my brain and body must have.

I'm paying for an intense level of abuse, applied expertly, but also for someone who I know will not go much too far for their own sadistic pleasures.

Society so needs my chain of BDSM spas!

In all seriousness, I never play without safe words, and I never play with people who don't use them.

It's very good to hear that , FSG ! Safe word do absolutely be respected, mainly in the case when a novice is coming to know the BDSM'pleasure ...
I dont doubt that you could be a wise advisor if Tash could decide to try a sceance in your favourite London'club ....;)

No reactions ??? So, I continue ... with, at the end, interesting positions...:rolleyes:

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=3325161

I'm waiting for your intimate reactions ....

:D:)
I'm not sure I could bear having two girls holding my legs open while another whips my crotch like that. But if I was I would definitely step out of my shoes. Otherwise what's the point of a pedicure? :confused:

Rather than videos, I wish now to post here some manips that I do about whipping ....

(Please, dont post anything else than comments ....;))

"Come and whip me, Judith : I want to suffer by you !" Messa wispers ...

1 whip.jpg

Rather than videos, I wish now to post here some manips that I do about whipping ....

Nice one ... I love Judith's sheer top ... and that chain and hook send a chill down my spine! :cool::p

A beautiful image Messa. Pp savours the contrast between the elegant Judith and messaline with the rusty chains. Unlike Barb there is no chill down Pp's spine. Just the desire to hear their rattle as Judith begins.

In this thread, I dont want to show myself during a whip'sceances, but I can tell you that I practically practise the same kinds of whipping ...
I also wanted to please to my sisters who are dreaming about ....

I can't help but notice both womens' nipples were hard and the case of the woman in the chair curled her toes? Could there have been total pleasure.? Did you do the chair Messaline? Did you display the signs of pleasure during this ordeal?

...Did you display the signs of pleasure during this ordeal?

Yes, indeed ! You cant imagine, I think : only a woman can ... Each stroke is hurting but soon starting a wave of pleasure into all the body !
When you are thinking that this pain is devoted to your lover , it's unavoidable and all your pain is becoming deep sensations and feelings ....;)

Back
Top Bottom