Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com

gerembeau

Tribune
My theory is that it's because of the power that breasts have over us.
We can't help but get an erection at the sight of beautiful bare breasts, and our eyes are irresistibly drawn to a deep neckline or breasts that move.
Often against our will. So it's not entirely wrong to think that while the devil may hide in the details, it's more often in women's breasts that we need to punish?
In this sense, we can understand the anger of the inquisitors who felt disturbed by the naked flesh that was offered to them?

????

Sadism is a sexual thing, so you want to inflict pain on the parts of a body that you are sexually attracted to. I like a girls breasts but I am mostly attracted to girls bottoms, so that is my favourite part to hurt, also a foot fetishist may like to hurt a girl’s feet and I have seen a few pictures relating to this.

In this sense, we can understand the anger of the inquisitors who felt disturbed by the naked flesh that was offered to them?

Your rack can lead you to the rack lol.

The idea is horrifyingly creepy though because it goes in circles. If a witch hunter feels a natural reaction to the sight of an attractive woman, he thinks it's proof she's serving the devil, which is proof that the devil is trying to stop the witch hunter's work, which is proof that the witch hunters work needs to continue and so on.

It's understandable that some of those who believe in God, and therefore in the Devil, may have thought - think ? - that the Devil hides in breasts that somehow violate men's free will. But why destroy these objects of pleasure, in spite of everything? Why imagine all sorts of tortures?

It's understandable that some of those who believe in God, and therefore in the Devil, may have thought - think ? - that the Devil hides in breasts that somehow violate men's free will. But why destroy these objects of pleasure, in spite of everything? Why imagine all sorts of tortures?
I can not answer your questions but know that men enjoy inflicting pain to my breasts.

Maybe some of us enjoy the fantasy of having our mammaries shamefully treated (non destructivelly as gerembeau says)
It's an enjoyable part of our submission rituals - proof of helplessness in bondage - great if you are a maso like me!
So some men get an erotic high by exercising their imagined power over us in their fairytale torture chambers (Yeeees!!)

But... there's another possibility sometimes : abusive mothers who have breastfed little boys for far too long, so another story of power and revenge?

I think witch hunter view pleasure as a sin and get scared and angry if they're made to feel it.

Anyway, I cant explain why but, as an addict of the whip, the two parts, that I love to be whipped, are my pussy and my breasts !
Gerembeau did well in opening this thread but I dont think that we'll have any answer from somebody : all that is so much dependant of our own intimaty that, even ourselves, we cant have a clear reason for to satisfy our tastes ... excepted perhaps the pleasure ...

Anyway, I cant explain why but, as an addict of the whip, the two parts, that I love to be whipped, are my pussy and my breasts !
Gerembeau did well in opening this thread but I dont think that we'll have any answer from somebody : all that is so much dependant of our own intimaty that, even ourselves, we cant have a clear reason for to satisfy our tastes ... excepted perhaps the pleasure ...
I am new to whip, and I have sensitive nipples, but I like to be whipped on my breasts (gently). Being crucified with my breasts fully offered to my lover also arouses me.

My theory is that it's because of the power that breasts have over us.
We can't help but get an erection at the sight of beautiful bare breasts, and our eyes are irresistibly drawn to a deep neckline or breasts that move.
Often against our will. So it's not entirely wrong to think that while the devil may hide in the details, it's more often in women's breasts that we need to punish?

????
It's about sexual power. Women have power on us thanks to their body. The more beautiful their body the more power they have. To do as we please with such a body would transfer that power to us.
Sadism is a sexual thing, so you want to inflict pain on the parts of a body that you are sexually attracted to. I like a girls breasts but I am mostly attracted to girls bottoms, so that is my favourite part to hurt, also a foot fetishist may like to hurt a girl’s feet and I have seen a few pictures relating to this.
true!

Back
Top Bottom