Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com
You make a very good point and I suppose that a trained interrogator would know that. My nipples when aroused send waves of exquisite pleasure through my body when licked or suckled by a partner or caressed with my own hands while masturbations. A shock of energy from electrical clamps would be extremely excruciating and I would break very quickly I am certain.

I've not really tried electricity yet, but from the descriptions I've read it sounds horrifically painful. it must be very hard to hold out against it, which I guess is why it's used so much in real life torture.

The first consideration is that breasts are an ontogenetic element of distinction of women. Breast, mammal, the very word “mamma=mother” derives from this ancestral vision of women. It is clear that erotic interest as well as pain is directed towards those two protuberances. Squeezing them, tying them, whipping them, attacking them with electricity or hot irons, piercing them with pins, nailing them to a wooden board, hanging a woman by her breasts are all references to an obstinacy against femininity.

The first consideration is that breasts are an ontogenetic element of distinction of women. Breast, mammal, the very word “mamma=mother” derives from this ancestral vision of women. It is clear that erotic interest as well as pain is directed towards those two protuberances. Squeezing them, tying them, whipping them, attacking them with electricity or hot irons, piercing them with pins, nailing them to a wooden board, hanging a woman by her breasts are all references to an obstinacy against femininity.
Yes the purpose of breasts like in all mammals is the production of nourishment to feed young and really have no other purpose but we have evolved to view them as much more.Sexually they can provide great pleasure to enhance an orgasm and can certainly arouse lust in men! To a sadist or an interrogator they are especially useful for creating a painful response or a confession.

I think it is because a woman's breasts are the ultimate expression of their unique beauty and femininity, as well as a prominent erogenous zone. Torturing them is very erotic, and possibly pleasurable. That is why one of the most unique and cruel martyrdom stories is the story of St. Agatha, who had her breasts amputated as part of her torture. This theme is repeated in many expressions of female martyrdom, dating back to the Middle Ages.
Yes, indeed. Though tits are not the only expression of femininity and female beauty... The other main expression, their cunts, are of course equally suitable parts for torture.

Speaking for myself, I have never had a woman whose breasts I did not enjoy hurting. Extreme breast torture is a frequent recurring element of my fantasies. Those fantasies will sometimes, though not all that frequently, culminate in debreasting. Since a debreasted woman can no longer be tortured in that favorite way, in those fantasies debreasting is usually rapidly followed by putting her to death, typically by impalement, though there are other ways too.

Though my fantasies tend frequently towards the extreme, I very much enjoy, in real life and in fantasy, also milder torture of female breasts, and derive pleasure also from handling them in other ways too, not only from their torture. That torture, the pain, humiliation, and psychological anguish that it causes, is however certainly one of the main purposes, from my perspective, of the female breast.

I have no idea why female breasts are such a turn-on for men (and likely a lot of women as well). Rather than try to figure it out... which will give me a headache.... I just enjoy them as a gift to be cherished, loved, played with, and yes... punished.
For the record, though my fantasy tortures tend to be extreme, I usually don't include mutilating tortures to the breasts (or to the body in general). I like them to remain intact to be tortured another day.

I sense a line between torture and torment (my preference). To me, torture suggests the breast-owner begging to stop; whereas torment implies begging to continue....
the kiss of the whip perhaps, or the firm tug of weighted clamps, a teasing tongue applied to hungry nipples. She begs with moans and quickening breath as she writhes and slowly surrenders... completely.

I sense a line between torture and torment (my preference). To me, torture suggests the breast-owner begging to stop; whereas torment implies begging to continue....
the kiss of the whip perhaps, or the firm tug of weighted clamps, a teasing tongue applied to hungry nipples. She begs with moans and quickening breath as she writhes and slowly surrenders... completely.
Now that's the right idea. Torment not torture woud work for me! LOL

Now that's the right idea. Torment not torture woud work for me! LOL

In real life.... absolutely. ;)

I had a slave who hated clover clamps on it’s small nipples but asked for Me to use them more and more and would cum from them or My twisting of it’s nipples and whipping them!
Oohhhh I know just how they felt, I think my nipples are my most sensitive spot of all! Especially when pinched, clamped, whipped , or caned

I had a slave who hated clover clamps on it’s small nipples but asked for Me to use them more and more and would cum from them or My twisting of it’s nipples and whipping them!
Yes ! I think that many women dont wish the breasts torture because they're afraid to get too much pain ; but, in fact, if they could surpass the pain, they would apercieve that a great pleasure would come ! So, I say, try my sisters, softly at the start, and more and more, and you'll see what great pleasure you can get throught these tortures ... Mmmmmmmmm ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

breasts torture 1.jpg breasts torture 2.gif breasts torture 3.jpg

Last edited:
As someone with a humiliation kink, I like the idea of casually slapping the breasts of a woman to shame her.

Granted, there can be many other inventive ways to humiliate someone - you may spit on her face, force her to lick your feet, and so on. But most of them don't rely on her being a female. In comparison, slapping or whipping the breasts would be an act of shaming a girl for her feminity itself.

As mentioned above, women have power over men in normal circumstances, largely based on feminine traits like their breasts. But when you strip them naked and expose their feminine assets, they cease to be objects of admiration and become a source of shame.

Maybe they are proof that women are like animals whose primary purpose is to breed and provide pleasure to men. Or maybe we can inspect and judge their shapes or weights to determine how well this specimen performs that role.

I like the embarrassment and sense of vulnerability that forcing a girl to bare her breasts would cause her. And I like how a casual slap on them would shock her, who must have never thought of that part of her body as anything other than an object of admiration from men. And the jiggling would give her an extra sense of shame as the initial shock and pain subsides.

An example (an external video).

Last edited:
My theory is that it's because of the power that breasts have over us.
We can't help but get an erection at the sight of beautiful bare breasts, and our eyes are irresistibly drawn to a deep neckline or breasts that move.
Often against our will. So it's not entirely wrong to think that while the devil may hide in the details, it's more often in women's breasts that we need to punish?
In this sense, we can understand the anger of the inquisitors who felt disturbed by the naked flesh that was offered to them?

????
Because they are there?

Attachments

• 19219656.gif
    19219656.gif
    505.1 KB · Views: 242
I've not really tried electricity yet, but from the descriptions I've read it sounds horrifically painful. it must be very hard to hold out against it, which I guess is why it's used so much in real life torture.
You can get a decent electro set from a sex toy shop...there are many different types which usually have various levels of intensity, and some have various patterns of jolts programmed into their devices. I'm just looking at my favorite Canadian store and see kegel shocks, e-stim butt plugs, a wand, an electro vibe, a vibrating e-stim dildo, and many others. Based on your budget you may want to pick one up and try it on yourself or have your torture partner tie you up and have some really good fun! just try it out first and set your pain threshold...don't go over it !

You can get a decent electro set from a sex toy shop...there are many different types which usually have various levels of intensity, and some have various patterns of jolts programmed into their devices. I'm just looking at my favorite Canadian store and see kegel shocks, e-stim butt plugs, a wand, an electro vibe, a vibrating e-stim dildo, and many others. Based on your budget you may want to pick one up and try it on yourself or have your torture partner tie you up and have some really good fun! just try it out first and set your pain threshold...don't go over it !
I don't know why men like to torture breast, but I sure would like to see some tortured breast!

I fully agree, torment me!!! :)

Yes ! I think that many women dont wish the breasts torture because they're afraid to get too much pain ; but, in fact, if they could surpass the pain, they would apercieve that a great pleasure would come ! So, I say, try my sisters, softly at the start, and more and more, and you'll see what great pleasure you can get throught these tortures ... Mmmmmmmmm ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 1484132 View attachment 1484133 View attachment 1484134
Still learning and listening, easier than suffering! ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom