Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com
If I had a girl in my dungeon. I will check her body and her breasts (most important parts) If her breasts more firm then make me more exciting to torture her.

My theory is that it's because of the power that breasts have over us.
ACTUALLY, it's more of a sensation thing for me. Specifically, the breasts are supposed to be very soft and sensitive, so painful sensations would be more intense there than other parts of the body. That's the way I imagine it; I'm no woman so I can't speak from experience on just how vulnerable the female breasts are.

Yes please CC followed by a session where a team of bare chested hunks run hot pinwheels all over my body.
Then they pierce my reproductive organs with flame heated needles and one by one expend their manly lusts in me
Each nipple will be coaxed to erected standing, partly from stimulation, sucking and pinching and partially from inward fearful arousal.
Once thick and erect, each nipple will have a needle inserted directly into the center tip.
After a time of suffering while the pretty breasts are being groped and roughly handled, heat will be applied to the needles so they slow start to burn.
After a session of howling Torture, you will be taken like the piece of Torture fuck meat that you know you are.

Each nipple will be coaxed to erected standing, partly from stimulation, sucking and pinching and partially from inward fearful arousal.
Once thick and erect, each nipple will have a needle inserted directly into the center tip.
After a time of suffering while the pretty breasts are being groped and roughly handled, heat will be applied to the needles so they slow start to burn.
After a session of howling Torture, you will be taken like the piece of Torture fuck meat that you know you are.
That's hot, not just literally, but the intense pain is very arousing. >:D

That's hot, not just literally, but the intense pain is very arousing. >:D

/
Translation result
Female breasts are a woman's weapon and power. Normally, weapons are only used when necessary, but women use this weapon all the time without necessity. Even when they don't want to have sex, are on their period and can't have sex at all, they show their breasts and provoke with them. They wear plunging necklines, push up bras or no bra at all. This provokes us unnecessarily and makes us horny. Completely unnecessary. It's a cheek. And they need to be punished for it. And the bigger and saggier the breasts and the slimmer the woman, the greater the provocation. And therefore their punishment. When I torture women, I tell them exactly that beforehand. Then I let the breasts flow out of the bra and they look so vulnerable and defenceless. Hardly any sexual action like beating and torturing tender, large, slightly sagging breasts makes my cock as rock hard and long-lasting as breast torture. And I squirt so many shots so far and so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
DeepL Traducteur
Gratuit dans le Play Store
Télécharger
DeepL Logo
DeepL

Menu
Des millions d'utilisateurs traduisent tous les jours avec DeepL. Combinaisons populaires : anglais-français, espagnol-français, allemand-français.
Modes de traduction
Traduire du texte

Sélectionner la langue source. Langue actuellement sélectionnée :
allemand
(langue détectée)

Sélectionner la langue cible. Langue actuellement sélectionnée :
anglais
(américain)
Texte source
Weibliche Brüste sind eine Waffe und Macht der Frau. Normalerweise werden Waffen nur eingesetzt wenn es nötig ist, aber Frauen setzen diese Waffe ständig ohne Notwendigkeit ein. Selbst wenn sie gerade gar keinen Sex wollen, ihre Periode haben und gar keinen Sex haben können zeigen sie ihre Brüste und provozieren damit. Sie tragen tiefe Ausschnitte, push up bra oder gar keinen BH. Das provoziert uns unnötig und macht uns horny. Völlig unnötig. Das ist ein Frechheit. Und dafür müssen sie bestraft werden. Und umso größer und hängender die Brüste sind und um so schlanker die Frau umso größer ist die Provokation. Und damit ihre Strafe. Wenn ich Frauen foltere, sage ich ihnen genau das vorher. Dann lasse ich die Brüste aus dem BH fließen und sie sehen dann so verletzlich und wehrlos aus. Kaum eine sexuelle Aktion wie zarte große leicht hängende Brüste schlagen und foltern macht meinen Schwanz so steinhart und lange hart wie Brustfolter. Und ich spritze so viele Schüsse so weit und viel.

/
Résultat de la traduction
Female breasts are a woman's weapon and power. Normally, weapons are only used when necessary, but women use this weapon all the time without necessity. Even when they don't want to have sex, are on their period and can't have sex at all, they show their breasts and provoke with them. They wear plunging necklines, push up bras or no bra at all. This provokes us unnecessarily and makes us horny. Completely unnecessary. It's a cheek. And they need to be punished for it. And the bigger and saggier the breasts and the slimmer the woman, the greater the provocation. And therefore their punishment. When I torture women, I tell them exactly that beforehand. Then I let the breasts flow out of the bra and they look so vulnerable and defenceless. Hardly any sexual action like beating and torturing tender, large, slightly sagging breasts makes my cock as rock hard and long-lasting as breast torture. And I squirt so many shots so far and so much.
Mod, sorry. Please remove the German and Deepl advertising part.

Female breasts are a weapon and a woman's power. Normally, weapons are only used when necessary, but women use this weapon all the time without need. Even when they don't want to have sex, have their period and can't have sex at all, they show their breasts and provoke with them. They wear plunging necklines, push-up bras or no bra at all. This provokes us unnecessarily and makes us horny. Completely unnecessary. It's a cheeky thing to do. And they need to be punished for it. And the bigger and saggier the breasts and the slimmer the woman, the greater the provocation. And therefore their punishment. When I torture women, I tell them exactly that beforehand. Then I let the breasts flow out of the bra and they look so vulnerable and defenceless.

Here are s few perfect targets.

Attachments

• mariya-a-presenting-mariya-met-art-7-682x1024.jpg
    mariya-a-presenting-mariya-met-art-7-682x1024.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 147
  • sheela-a-venebis-met-art-15-683x1024.jpg
    sheela-a-venebis-met-art-15-683x1024.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 127
  • joey-fisher-banana-hayleys-secrets-12-684x1024.jpg
    joey-fisher-banana-hayleys-secrets-12-684x1024.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 125
  • adeline-emeralds-met-art-4-683x1024(1).jpg
    adeline-emeralds-met-art-4-683x1024(1).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20231203-105138.png
    Screenshot_20231203-105138.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 154
  • gabbie-carter-at-goneaway-lake-zishy-11-683x1024.jpg
    gabbie-carter-at-goneaway-lake-zishy-11-683x1024.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 166
Can you fantasize being a witch in a roleplay, I mean for our ladies who love to be racked ?

View attachment 1484952View attachment 1484953View attachment 1484954View attachment 1484955View attachment 1484956
I can fantasieze this very easily as it is one of my major fantasies: soldiers enter my house in the early morning. They drag me out into the street and then into the prison car. I wear just my night gown and are barefooted. I get accused to be a witch and land in the dungeon as I do not confess. There the interrogation starts on the rack - naked. The torturer puts special attention to my breasts.

I can fantasieze this very easily as it is one of my major fantasies: soldiers enter my house in the early morning. They drag me out into the street and then into the prison car. I wear just my night gown and are barefooted. I get accused to be a witch and land in the dungeon as I do not confess. There the interrogation starts on the rack - naked. The torturer puts special attention to my breasts.
What is the most extreme torture on your breasts you fantasize ?

What is the most extreme torture on your breasts you fantasize ?
One of the most painful for me (and there are many right up there!) is:
Being suspended with my tits dangling down into the jaws of a vise which has blocks of ice as it's jaws
The vice is screwed tight and I am left to suffer the freezing ice for an hour or so
Then my tormentors release the vise and bring up two pots of hot oil under my breasts and slowly raise them
First my nipples then areolas and gradually each mammary is subjected to magnificent agony.
The humiliation of being broken is completed by my tormentors laughting as I scream my heart out!

Back
Top Bottom