Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com
You can get a decent electro set from a sex toy shop...there are many different types which usually have various levels of intensity, and some have various patterns of jolts programmed into their devices. I'm just looking at my favorite Canadian store and see kegel shocks, e-stim butt plugs, a wand, an electro vibe, a vibrating e-stim dildo, and many others. Based on your budget you may want to pick one up and try it on yourself or have your torture partner tie you up and have some really good fun! just try it out first and set your pain threshold...don't go over it !

This might sound weird but the bdsm style stuff doesn't really do it for me. I think it'd feel too fake and consensual, if that makes sense?

The first consideration is that breasts are an ontogenetic element of distinction of women. Breast, mammal, the very word “mamma=mother” derives from this ancestral vision of women. It is clear that erotic interest as well as pain is directed towards those two protuberances. Squeezing them, tying them, whipping them, attacking them with electricity or hot irons, piercing them with pins, nailing them to a wooden board, hanging a woman by her breasts are all references to an obstinacy against femininity.

That sounds a bit serial killery. Like a theory the police might go on after the bodies of random women start turning up with signs of electrocution on their breasts.

This might sound weird but the bdsm style stuff doesn't really do it for me. I think it'd feel too fake and consensual, if that makes sense?
No, doesn't sound weird at all, that would be moving toward consensual non consensual, which is an actual thing, good for you, that can be extremely exhilarating!

It makes perfect sense to me since I share the same taste. I prefer cruel and bleak fantasies to consensual roleplay in reality.

I don't preclude the possibility that it's only because I have never had a BDSM relationship in real life. But I think it's just a matter of taste either way.

Why always gaged ? Are you afraid by women'screams ? ...
Right! I agree! I think screaming must be fully part of it. I need to scream when in pain, and it is also important for your partner to know when to stop and/or the level of pain you can bear.

Who enjoys with role plays, let's say, you and your parther are a leftist student, he's an horrible military officer of some junta ? Or something else, war, mafia, WWW, and so on ?Inside a team of other role players ?

Why always gaged ? Are you afraid by women'screams ? ...
Not a big fan of gags either, but depends on the scenario. Can add to a heightened sense of danger and helplessness, setting the mind loose into erotic fantasy.

Not a big fan of gags either, but depends on the scenario. Can add to a heightened sense of danger and helplessness, setting the mind loose into erotic fantasy.

Gags only seem useful when transporting a victim somewhere. Once you've got them in the torture room, you're going to either want to hear them talk if you're after info or you'll want to hear them scream if you're just doing ti for the sadism.

Can you fantasize being a witch in a roleplay, I mean for our ladies who love to be racked ?

View attachment 1484952View attachment 1484953View attachment 1484954View attachment 1484955View attachment 1484956

Yes, very easily. Being an accused witch is a classic horror situation because you're trapped and there's no escape, even if you don't know it at the time of your arrest. The moment you're accused and arrested, you're going to the stake by way of the rack.

Back
Top Bottom