Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow, is this a fantasy with possibly permanent damage? What do you think will happen next, if anything?
We note that you have breasts strong enough to be squeezed into vices. -:)

ACTUALLY, it's more of a sensation thing for me. Specifically, the breasts are supposed to be very soft and sensitive, so painful sensations would be more intense there than other parts of the body. That's the way I imagine it; I'm no woman so I can't speak from experience on just how vulnerable the female breasts are.
You're , for a part, rather in the truth : mines are little but very sensitive and when they're tortured ( clamps, needles ... ) I'm quick to have an orgasm !

Can you fantasize being a witch in a roleplay, I mean for our ladies who love to be racked ?

View attachment 1484952View attachment 1484953View attachment 1484954View attachment 1484955View attachment 1484956
An early source of excitement. When in middle school, I saw some B & W movie that involved racking witches. It was not with the pincers, but there were hot coals at her feet. It made me feel warm all over.
The scene above is INSEX. I suppose you could consider that roleplay. The old site was pretty outrageous, and even fantasizing about being on it was arousing. That was when I was younger though (and my boobs are not big enough anyway).

Just an observation on witches and breasts: The book Malleus Maleficarum addressed all things "witchy," and included torture as an acceptable method of "interrogatio." One comment (if I recall it correctly) was that a woman's breasts were susceptible because of "the refinement of the veins." Pretty obviously written by men.

That nasty book was written by a couple of Dominican fanatics about 1480 and lasted as an influence for a couple centuries. (It may be that the later Witch Crazes were helped along due to the 15th century invention of printing and spreading the word around Europe). Today's Jeopardy answer. ;)

An early source of excitement. When in middle school, I saw some B & W movie that involved racking witches. It was not with the pincers, but there were hot coals at her feet. It made me feel warm all over.
The scene above is INSEX. I suppose you could consider that roleplay. The old site was pretty outrageous, and even fantasizing about being on it was arousing. That was when I was younger though (and my boobs are not big enough anyway).
All breasts are Torturable!

Not all women have big tits, guys. :rolleyes:
Smaller breasts are giving also a lot of fun. In case of size A or B you can take whole breast into your mouth, suck it strongly and bite them with whole of your mouth. If you suck and bite it strongly - it is also form of torture. And you will not be able to do that with larger sizes. Smaller tits also seem to be more sensitive.

However, with the larger ones I adore two things. One is (soft) - I call it gravity hugging. You sit behind the girl and you just put your hands underneath her breasts. The tits are just hugging your hands by the gravity. It is so soft and so nice. I just flow up.

The other method which I like (it has strong humiliation part in it) - I call her a cow, she must do doggy, with her breast hanging and dangling down. Than you take oil or breast enhancing creame, you lubricate hanging tits and... you start milking them like you would milk a cow.

It can be nice and subtle, but it can also be extremly painful and humiliating.

Last edited:
IMG_0388.JPG
As with other genitalia, aside from general reproduction or in the case of breasts, feeding of young, these regions also react to stimulation in a pleasurable way.
This is hard wired into us biologically.
The breast has many nerve endings and many can experience orgasms through nipple stimulation alone.
These orgasms are a bit different than vaginal ones and can involve the whole body just as well.
So, despite the size or shape, to have something exposed and vulnerable that usually nurtures or arouses, is used to entice or stand as a symbol of sexual desire or attractiveness/fertility…combined with the many sensations that sensitive nipples or nerve endings can play, to have them Tortured instead of pleasured is a definite perverse reversal of their use.
Additionally, if the owner of said mammaries thinks them part of their overall physical beauty or attractiveness, all the better to treat them as harshly as one likes.

Last edited:
A question with not one answer, but many…
I love both torment and torture on my tits. I love to be teased, pinched, bitten. I can also cum easily from being stimulated on my nipples. Being worked to high sensitivity then tortured is amazing.

Some favorites…

Attachments

• 0-fire0.jpeg
    0-fire0.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 111
  • tor2.jpeg
    tor2.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_5899.gif
    IMG_5899.gif
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 105
Back