Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com
My male friends tell me that they have several reasons to abuse our tits:
- They are a jealous of our wonderfully sensitive sexual parts esp our very obvious nipples catilevered provocatively out like neon lit adverts!
- Tits are reminders of our fertility and they sucked on them as babies (and still do! mmmm)
- Consequently they can't help thinking about our tits most of the day! (just like I think about their penises!)
- This translates into dark fantasisies of inflicting pain to reach into the inner depths of our minds and totally dominate us
- Our tits are the obvious place to start (and I fantasize suffering their beautiful tortures for hours while pleasuring myself!)

_MG_4469.JPG
One of the things this cunt is useful for.
When the nipples are stimulated, they shoot off signals in the genital sensory cortex. This is the same area of the brain that’s aroused by vaginal and clitoral stimulation.
So it is a logical conclusion that hurting them sends a confused message to the victim, something that should cause pleasure is now causing pain and the various sexual stimulants are still being manipulated, even aroused.
Now, pain is confused with pleasure and for the lucky cunts, pain is equated with pleasure.

I always thought it a humiliation to paint the slut in the colors of a cow and have it on all fours for such treatment.
Dont paint them. Just allow to squeeze them hard and do the milking. There will be no milk, but pain will be hard to bear. Squeezing tits can be extremely painful for woman. Just let him say to a woman: You are a milking cow. I want to milk your saggy tits.

No ilk will come, but it will be a lot of fun for a man squeezing her tits. . And a lot of pain for a woman.

Back
Top Bottom