Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sa
I must confess that I often fantasize about having my breasts being whipped or/and tortured while masturbating. My experience with men is that there eyes are usually fixated on my bust before they look at anything else. They are quite large and saggy. I overheard one man say "She will never have to worry about falling flat on her face."
Saggy udders always look better presented for Pain when tightly tied into round Torture Targets.

Have you ever fantasized that during the process of being subjected to chest torture, milk would splash out like a fountain, beautiful and exciting?:lol:
Not yet but thanks for the idea.
I could imagine I had a lovely pair of DDs and having them squeezed outwards through rollers so my milk was squirted.
Alas mine are too small for that (so far -pre kids)

For many years, I have designed many torture devices targeting women's breasts in my fantasies,Named the "Hell Mouth" series,The "Snake Banquet" Series,"Glass Spring"Series.
Sounds really exciting - we need to know more!
Are these available. I love stories about breast torture and the devices that are imaginary and real. I assume that in any interrogation the breasts would be the prime target.
Yes, yes I agree - my tits are my most obvious and tender offering in my submission fantasies

I must confess that I often fantasize about having my breasts being whipped or/and tortured while masturbating. My experience with men is that there eyes are usually fixated on my bust before they look at anything else. They are quite large and saggy. I overheard one man say "She will never have to worry about falling flat on her face."
Do you fantasize about being subjected to breast whipping, At the same time, a naked man pressed tightly against your back, Drill into your mysterious cave with the little cutie beneath him,If this lightweight man's legs clamp around your waist, allowing you to bear the weight of his entire body and enjoy the pleasure of your naked twisting,Would you accept the man who clings to your back and enjoys it, or would you drive him away?:biggrin:

Are these available. I love stories about breast torture and the devices that are imaginary and real. I assume that in any interrogation the breasts would be the prime target.
Yes, breast torture equipment needs innovation, and a fresh gameplay will bring fresh stimulation.

My theory is that it's because of the power that breasts have over us.
We can't help but get an erection at the sight of beautiful bare breasts, and our eyes are irresistibly drawn to a deep neckline or breasts that move.
Often against our will. So it's not entirely wrong to think that while the devil may hide in the details, it's more often in women's breasts that we need to punish?
In this sense, we can understand the anger of the inquisitors who felt disturbed by the naked flesh that was offered to them?

????
I have been thinking about the answer to this question for several days,Actually, the title of this question should be "Why do both men and women like to torture women's breasts,If analyzed from a biological and philosophical perspective.
Human babies, in order to attract their mothers' attention, because they cannot speak, can only obtain their mothers' attention by pinching and biting mothers' nipples with their hands and mouths.
The purpose of designing women's breasts is to have strong mechanical elasticity, impact resistance, sensitivity, and the ability to derive pleasure and excitement from touch. Apart from the function of breastfeeding, it is an organ that bears the beating and sexual process.
So, whether male or female, When they grow up to be adults,The most primitive instincts of infants gradually develop into sexual desire,Among the population with this hobby, there are both men and women who enjoy torturing a pair of sexy breasts,And women are more willing to taste the stimulation of having their breasts whipped and tortured by instruments of torture,That's because, as a gender about to become a mother, from the beginning of physical development, a little girl's body needs to prepare for the intense pain of childbirth.
So I think every normal woman usually starts to crave pain and have physiological needs from childhood,For them, appropriate pain and pain in key organs are the process of sexual pleasure,It's a drill before enduring the torture of childbirth.
Breast torture, nipple torture,This is a sacred ritual, men, please accept her!!! Because when subjected to breast torture, it is the time when motherhood shines brightly, women usually treat men as babies and will not blame you.:jump1:

Mybe most men want to torment our tits is because . . shock horror! . . .they suspect they are failures at satisfying us
Their natural stimulation techniques are so lukewarm that often we end up faking it just for their egos.

But they resent the fact that in spite of our physical weakness they really can't live without us
So in a weird love/hate way they seek ways to saturate our brains with overwhelming pain
What better way for them to torment us than fastening our naked bodies to wicked devices in their dungeons and making us scream uncontrollably as they molest our reproductive organs! Their #1 targets are our nipples. They can't help it - it's hard wired into their (wonderful) psyches

So to me, mens fantasies seem to be a strange mix of
love (genuine feelings and primitve lust),
damaged ego (from stimulation inadequacy),
domination (by bondage and torturous mind control)
and envy (of our fatastic bodies!)

Long may their fantasies continue as my breasts are always available for stimulation . . . the harsher the better!

:bdsm-heart:xx

Mybe most men want to torment our tits is because . . shock horror! . . .they suspect they are failures at satisfying us
Their natural stimulation techniques are so lukewarm that often we end up faking it just for their egos.

But they resent the fact that in spite of our physical weakness they really can't live without us
So in a weird love/hate way they seek ways to saturate our brains with overwhelming pain
What better way for them to torment us than fastening our naked bodies to wicked devices in their dungeons and making us scream uncontrollably as they molest our reproductive organs! Their #1 targets are our nipples. They can't help it - it's hard wired into their (wonderful) psyches

Long may their fantasies continue as my breasts are always available for stimulation . . . the harsher the better!

Report for Torture.

Last edited:

Very interesting and my experience of a half century of relationships with men from puppy love in my teens, marriage to a man who truly loved me and several relationships less satisfying relationships that followed. Yes faking orgasms was a common practice with me since few men really know how to truly make love to a woman to give her an orgasm. I would argue however with "in spite of our physical weakness" comment. Women may not have the same musculalture of men but we are by far the strongest gender when it comes to the ability to absorb and pain and deprivation. Without our ability andd willingness to accept the agony of childbirth in many cases multiple times like my mother who had nine children we as a species would be extinct. Our breasts are a symbol of our fertility and our identity as a woman. Every morning when I put on a bra I think about how much of a nuisance they are to lug around all day and how much they contribute to back pain. At night they get in the way when I try to sleep and sometimes I wish that they were smaller or I could be like a man. Yet when i am masturbating or making love I am so happy that I was endowed with them. When I dress up for a date or an evening out I love to wear a blouse or dress that shows my cleavage but they do need support to make them look nice and firm. They are what defines me physically as a woman more than what is between my legs. Men are jealous of us and when they want to hurt or torture a woman they choose the breasts because they are jealous of our superiority and know that to hurt them is to reach the core of our womanhood. When I fantasize about BDSM the breasts being whipped or clamped etc. is usually the central theme because they are so central to my sexuality.

Last edited:
I agree with you @stretchedgirl, but only partially. I love breasts of my gf, I love to play with them, to massage them with cremes or oil.... but if we go to BDSM - i like tu hurt them. I love when I squeeze them and she has to kiss me... It makes her so submissive. And that actually goes for whole of her body - I love her ass, but it does not mean, that from time to time she won't get the belt. I love to pleasure her pussy, but it doesn't mean that she won't be spanked.

You love what you love, you smack what you smack :)

To the original question: The fundamental attractiveness of the female breast may be biologically based. It ensures the preservation of the species. But for me as a sadist, it is also an object that I can inflict pain on particularly well because my victims are especially sensitive on their breasts. Their pain increases my pleasure.

Far too complicated!
1. If I can't satisfy a woman, then she and I are simply not compatible.
2. we can live without women, it's just less fun!
3. it's not a love-hate relationship. I can love a woman sincerely and deeply, and I'm also very sensitive.
4. sex involves playing with pain - if both like it. In my case, with me as the one who inflicts pain and the woman who suffers - and enjoys!

First of all, newbies should all read this magnificent work

An especially the one devoted to tits

Attachments

• IntroductionToTheTortureOfTheFemaleBody_Lecture7.pdf
    1,020 KB · Views: 45
When my ex girlfriend's breasts were whipped by me,She said she would give me a piggyback,When her arms were stretched upwards by the chain,She hopes that she will bear all of my body weight,When I used an electric shock device modified from an electronic lighter to shock her nipple,My moderate weight exerted pressure on her, making her feel the burning desire in her legs and lower body,And I also felt intense pleasure because of the intense twisting of her muscles,She said I am very good at playing, with many tricks and can make women feel pleasure, but my weight is too light.

First of all, newbies should all read this magnificent work

An especially the one devoted to tits
Well done, I'm very happy to have collected some knowledge again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom