Why do men like to torture breasts?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mybe most men want to torment our tits is because . . shock horror! . . .they suspect they are failures at satisfying us
Their natural stimulation techniques are so lukewarm that often we end up faking it just for their egos.

But they resent the fact that in spite of our physical weakness they really can't live without us
So in a weird love/hate way they seek ways to saturate our brains with overwhelming pain
What better way for them to torment us than fastening our naked bodies to wicked devices in their dungeons and making us scream uncontrollably as they molest our reproductive organs! Their #1 targets are our nipples. They can't help it - it's hard wired into their (wonderful) psyches

So to me, mens fantasies seem to be a strange mix of
love (genuine feelings and primitve lust),
damaged ego (from stimulation inadequacy),
domination (by bondage and torturous mind control)
and envy (of our fatastic bodies!)

Long may their fantasies continue as my breasts are always available for stimulation . . . the harsher the better!

:bdsm-heart:xx
The principle behind boys developing this hobby is diverse and complex,My situation arose from some childhood experiences,
Therefore,
The psychological role played by different men during the process of torturing women's breasts, as well as the role played by women in this man's inner world and the mechanism by which this man produces sexual pleasure, are all very different,:jump1:

Last edited:
View attachment 1499582
Another way to put it is why do those with breasts submit to their Torture?
. . . because, dear CC, we absol. love it, we thrive on the attention and the pain drives us to vulcanic orgasms
plus we see the excitement it gives to our naked tormentors as their manhood goes up and rigid and ready for action in our grateful pussies!!

. . . because, dear CC, we absol. love it, we thrive on the attention and the pain drives us to vulcanic orgasms
plus we see the excitement it gives to our naked tormentors as their manhood goes up and rigid and ready for action in our grateful pussies!!
Ah, so seeing a male sex grow at the same time as you're being whipped on the tits brings you closer to an orgasm? So you're willing to accept an even higher level of suffering to get a better result? At the risk of bloody bruises

The master is often seen alternately whipping and fondling the breasts. Is this to excite himself or to show his love, to compensate for the pain?

The master is often seen alternately whipping and fondling the breasts. Is this to excite himself or to show his love, to compensate for the pain?
When Judith does that, it's to show her love ... and also to soothe my pain ... So, she can re-whip me again and again, more than she didn't do it ...
Generally she feels sorry for the pain that she inflicts to me : " Oh, pretty little girl, you're suffering, what a pity ! "
I answer : " of course, Judith, but it's for you, it's because I love you so much !" ...

PaskellBench21_01_1.jpg PaskellBench21_01_2.jpg

Because our nature is to be submissive and endure torture to please the Dom
Good girl.
Strip and tie this one with hands behind the back at the Torture post with a block between the back and the post to push the chest outward,
Ankles and knees tied together and a tight crotch rope for good measure.
Head secured with a rope gag, pinning it back so the breasts may receive 50 strokes as a reward for its’s answer!

Last edited:
When Judith does that, it's to show her love ... and also to soothe my pain ... So, she can re-whip me again and again, more than she didn't do it ...
Generally she feels sorry for the pain that she inflicts to me : " Oh, pretty little girl, you're suffering, what a pity ! "
I answer : " of course, Judith, but it's for you, it's because I love you so much !" ...

View attachment 1499718 View attachment 1499719
Now that I know the whip too, I can fully feel the same.

Good girl.
Strip and tie this one with hands behind the back at the Torture post with a block between the back and the post to push the chest outward,
Head secured with a rope gag, pinning it back so the breasts may receive 50 strokes as a reward for its’s answer!
If both arms are lifted upwards??

Ah, so seeing a male sex grow at the same time as you're being whipped on the tits brings you closer to an orgasm? So you're willing to accept an even higher level of suffering to get a better result? At the risk of bloody bruises
More bruises are fine, just keep those lashes accurately on target as you get more and more excited!
Being whipped simultaneosly by several hunks is even better especiall with my legs open wide and my pussy lashed
That's it exactly.
Thanks Laura, we are in the same mindset! We must talk

Good girl.
Thank you Sir

What is the most extreme torture on your breasts you fantasize ?
The most extreme for me is to have my arms tied by the wrists behind my back. Ropes are placed around the roots of my saggy breasts and the ropes are tossed over a high cross beam . A huge muscular naked man pulls the rope so that I am suspended off the floor by my breasts. He then picks up a whip and beats my body until I faint. I am let hanging for hours and then I am taekn down and I am made to suck the man's cock before he fucks me.

The most extreme for me is to have my arms tied by the wrists behind my back. Ropes are placed around the roots of my saggy breasts and the ropes are tossed over a high cross beam . A huge muscular naked man pulls the rope so that I am suspended off the floor by my breasts. He then picks up a whip and beats my body until I faint. I am let hanging for hours and then I am taekn down and I am made to suck the man's cock before he fucks me.
Not all can do it but if your elbows can be bound almost touching behind the back as well pushes the tits out nicely for their impending abuse!
Those welted meat bags should be fucked as well while in bondage.

I'm not into that bdsm sub and dom stuff at all, I just get off on the fear of imagining being in a situation where I'm being tortured for real.

I "function" exactly like this, it's the realism of a scene, both in my art and in the rare cases when RP with someone worked, that gets me off.
Of course I see things from the opposite side as you do.

Back
Top Bottom