Wife set up for sex and torture, what to do with her next?

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are no insults with me.
Hurting a women is like art.

In the beginning I would always create a power imbalance. Me in cloths, the woman naked.
I would explain to her that a session with me will be sexually exciting and also painful.

We drink wine and beer and smoke together at eye level. The conversation should be relaxed. In a real session, I would a consenst first from her about her body.
I would touch her, expedition her, feelings which she absolutely has to endure. I will turn this into a heavy squirting from behind, while she is standing with her legs well apart.
This is a good moment for an interrogation.

What is she imagining? She should definitely comply with the request to express her sexual slave wishes honestly and in detail during the squirting.
For my satisfaction, the interrogation continues for her while kneeling in front of me. This is how she and also her taste get to know me best.
I like that in this situation I can interrupt her words with my cock so beautifully.

Late comes a moment when I would await their willingness to endure meanness.
Spanking is normal she will get it. But I'd like to be really bad.
Cigarette, stinging nettles, the flame of a candle, a bra full of thumbtacks or hits on the tits with a kitchen board...

The reward for enduring is always given in the form of intercourse. As result fiction and reality are in a mix, everything becomes wonderful, boundaries reinvented.

When the next morning a slave prepares breakfast only in her undershirt with a unhappy looking red and blue ass, various burn blisters on each tit, and sinks to her knees with an anxious smile... then we did everything right.
Oh yes, the exercise kneeling in front, she should learn this quickly.
If my greed is well sucked and swallowed, my desire to inflict torture on a woman decreases considerably.

Please don't hurt me again!
A night of suffering for the slave Petra.

Capter 1

I live in a small town with a castle in Germany. Here, when the cars are gone, it looks downright old-fashioned.
And today is a festival. Folklore is celebrated, people dressed up. Young and old busty women dance around a fire, showmen perform tricks, crossbowmen, farmers and ladies-in-waiting get drunk. A muscular blacksmith, dressed only in a leather apron, stands out, I could use him later.

I have rented rooms in the castle, the cheerful, exuberant atmosphere penetrates through the open window:
Nobody down there suspects that a woman will suffer a lot today!

Petra has a date with me. She was loaned to me by her husband. A really grand gesture!
I really appreciate it when men make their wives available. I discussed that Petra will experience sadistic fingers and was accepted by her husband.
She was supposed to appear slutty, which she did. From the window I could see the blacksmith getting lost in sexual thoughts when he saw her. Tank top and plaid miniskirt, women should dress a little differently at the age of 50. So she obediently complied with my first mean wish.
With a bit of luck, the Smith will be able to hear her whining and begging through the open window. I like the idea of offering the abused Petra to him at the end of the night when he's drunk.
Both staggering: He because of the alcohol, she because of exhaustion and the unbearable pain between her legs. He'll ram his cock into her burned pussy without realizing how painful this act is for her.

I meet Petra at the castle door to the market. My expensive suit makes her look even more slutty. According to the protocol, she should let her tits dangle out of her shirt from above in the stairwell. She has to pull her panties to her knees. Dressed and yet naked.
I enjoy this show, I grope her breasts immediately. It was also planned that she kneels and takes a taste and demonstrates her licking skills. But things are different.

A small spot glistens on her thigh. I examine her pussy with a finger - wet. I take her right hand and lick her fingers, bingo!

You did it and soiled yourself before the date. She lowers her head "I was excited and horny. What happens now?"
Then you're going to get really dirty now! Crawl up the stairs. Grind your tits nicely over the steps. Stretch out your ass and spread your legs as wide as you can so I can massage your pussy with the crop.
You should moan, be horny and wet. Present a great show, if I don't like it, I will no longer stimulate you with the riding crop, your pussy will then be badly violated.

Surprisingly, she quickly finds a posture that allows her to properly perform all tasks. Her moans seem authentic, I slide the crop back and forth between her labia. Her juices make the black leather shine. From time to time she even lets her ass gyrate, pushing herself demandingly against the crop.
I benevolently increase the pressure, she retaliates with a look behind me that should tell me that she's going crazy soon.

I think it's a little too much fun. When she begs with her ass again and tries to animate me with her looks, she experiences a nasty surprise. "AAAiii" she jumps up two steps in shock and pain. With a lot of momentum I let the crop fly on her pussy lips.
We'll go the rest of the stairs like this. You've blown the log with your wanking, I'm unsucked and pissed. She picks herself up and actually resumes her position. How fast she can suddenly crawl! It's torture for her tits now. It would be a pity if they were already injured on the hard stone. I can hit her hard between her legs three more times, screaming loudly, she performs contortions each time, then we're up.

Back
Top Bottom