Your crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I got so horny that I was being treated like a worthless piece of trash. I was the only one completely naked and being executed outside in public!! I felt so aroused laying there exposed, I just felt them looking at me moaning and spreading my legs so that my penis can be visible to everyone!
Wish thatxwas me on the cross too

Crucify me with a nail in each wrist and each foot, so I am securely fixed

I would hate to fall, oh i would die of embarrassment if that happened, and listen up folks it is the 21st century, so have to consider Health and Safety of the spectators from insecurely crucified individuals.

Crucify me with a nail in each wrist and each foot, so I am securely fixed

I would hate to fall, oh i would die of embarrassment if that happened, and listen up folks it is the 21st century, so have to consider Health and Safety of the spectators from insecurely crucified individuals.
It would indeed be embarassing, if such mishaps would take place. :eek:
The Justice Department should avoid it. Formerly, the executions were carried out by qualified state officials, but some folks in a suit and necktie and waving with a degree from an expensive business school, have convinced politics to leave crucifixions to "the market". :facepalm:

Unfortunately, the job was then often given to the cheapest bidder, regardless of his competences, leading to the embarassing situations you mention. :doh:
Subscribers should nowasays submit proof of quality certificates on technical, health and safety matters, before they are get awarded a crucifixion job. :roto2nuse:

I want to carry my cross nude and humiliated to the place of my execution. Several females would force me on my back and hold me tightly to the wood as I am being nailed to the cross with nails through my wrists and one for the feet.

I got so horny that I was being treated like a worthless piece of trash. I was the only one completely naked and being executed outside in public!! I felt so aroused laying there exposed, I just felt them looking at me moaning and spreading my legs so that my penis can be visible to everyone!
That definately sounds like a hot experience. I wish I could have it myself.

Back
Top Bottom