Your crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
The vultures would've stripped out all my flesh :(
I suppose my pelvis would make a nice hat
I would prefer in the story that you did not die impaled but crucified and slowly devoured by crows looking into your eyes and seeing how you writhe. Do you have good tits, nipples and a firm belly and a good ass? Would you be an appetizing delicacy? It's very morbid, I love to imagine it

I Would like to be crucified like you. But I see you are more submissive than me in this grand gignol, and I Imagine the scene as executioner or spectator..

I would prefer in the story that you did not die impaled but crucified and slowly devoured by crows looking into your eyes and seeing how you writhe. Do you have good tits, nipples and a firm belly and a good ass? Would you be an appetizing delicacy? It's very morbid, I love to imagine it
Cannot disagree more... Impalement is such more fun, than the cross... Think of a thick pole getting slowly deeper and deeper in womans ass or vagina. It is like rape, but much more brutal...

Should I be crucified or impaled instead? Will my cock have to be on full display for everyone to see or will I be allowed a thong? What type of execution will be reserved for me?

Exactly, we are fountains of blood... under our crosses there is a huge crowd who rejoices and enjoys seeing our bodies of two young naked boys and girls who slowly they remain lifeless....

Back
Top Bottom