Zeke's Graphics

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
I'm sorry to have to inform members that I've just discovered that one of our members, @zekesgraphics, passed away last October at the age of 72.

I've spent a while searching for his images, which I remember from my early days, but most seem to have disappeared - there was a technical glitch back in the day.

There's a story of his here:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-quick-work-disposal.855/post-10205

A poem:

d1bei91-7b3ee142-1f73-428c-b626-aed60158b960.jpg

One single image of Timon and Maura:

mt2.jpg

And finally, an image of his, called 'Enduring the Process', which I used to use as an avatar:

Enduring_The_Process____by_zekesgraphics.jpg

I know there are more, if anyone has some in their archive, please do post them on this thread.

He was a very good man, and he taught me that it is possible to appreciate and respond to the drama and intensity of crucifixion whilst at the same time remaining utterly true to your principles and beliefs.

He's now in a better place, maybe able to have a chat with Maura herself!

Thank you, Zeke, for your contributions to the early Crux websites, may you rest in peace.

I'm sorry to have to inform members that I've just discovered that one of our members, @zekesgraphics, passed away last October at the age of 72.

I've spent a while searching for his images, which I remember from my early days, but most seem to have disappeared - there was a technical glitch back in the day.

There's a story of his here:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-quick-work-disposal.855/post-10205

A poem:

View attachment 1325366

One single image of Timon and Maura:

View attachment 1325367

And finally, an image of his, called 'Enduring the Process', which I used to use as an avatar:

View attachment 1325368

I know there are more, if anyone has some in their archive, please do post them on this thread.

He was a very good man, and he taught me that it is possible to appreciate and respond to the drama and intensity of crucifixion whilst at the same time remaining utterly true to your principles and beliefs.

He's now in a better place, maybe able to have a chat with Maura herself!

Thank you, Zeke, for your contributions to the early Crux websites, may you rest in peace.
Nicely said @Wragg

Sad news indeed, Wragg - thank you for informing us and for launching a memorial thread. Here is 'Martina's Betrothal', by Zeke (2008) -

mms1_035c_martinas_betrothal_by_zekesgraphics_d1bjfb6-375w-2x.jpg

Here are two I found.
I was never sure whether the things he said in such a serious-sounding way (like Roman law requiring that "brides share in their husband's fate") were consciously fictional or if he actually believed them.

Attachments

• MMS1b211_Daschau_Experiment_by_zekesgraphics.jpg
    MMS1b211_Daschau_Experiment_by_zekesgraphics.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Snowflake_Crucifix_by_zekesgraphics.jpg
    Snowflake_Crucifix_by_zekesgraphics.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 117
I was never sure whether the things he said in such a serious-sounding way (like Roman law requiring that "brides share in their husband's fate") were consciously fictional or if he actually believed them.
Maybe it suited him to believe them ;)

Thanks for the contribution, @Hangnail! :)

Here are two I found.
Love Lady

Back
Top Bottom