A Few Stills From Red Feline?

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I know it Tree but it is to difficult to translate it total...........that's why I only told that the roasting part in jacavila's maleficarum was censored. On the day they got a award in New York.
Were you sober when you wrote this???????????????
T

Traduction of #17
Sirwiñakuy, Maleficarum, dead but dreaming, Pachamama Films three films in the world arena.

The month of February was one of the busiest months for Pachamama Films. It began in the middle of the shooting of the new long directed by Jac Avila: dead but dreaming, involving actors of the regular ensemble of the group, such as Veronica Paintoux Amy Hesketh, Mila jewel, Roberto Lopez, Erik Antoinne and others, and as a special guest Bolivian actor Jorge Ortiz.

While filming the new production became an official invitation to Sirwiñakuy, the film more controversial of the Bolivian film directed by American Amy Hesketh, participate in the international festival, CineKink in New York.
When Sirwiñakuy was prepared to be exhibited in New York, Jac Avila received the official letter from the Fundación Cinemateca Boliviana notificandolé than his most recent release, Maleficarum, would not be displayed on their screens for having "explicit language".
And this week appeared on the online magazine (re) SearchMyTrash a long interview with Jac Avila on dead but dreaming where the director reveals to the world that his new film is a film of vampires of epic proportions.

Traduction of #17
Sirwiñakuy, Maleficarum, dead but dreaming, Pachamama Films three films in the world arena.

And this week appeared on the online magazine (re) SearchMyTrash a long interview with Jac Avila on dead but dreaming where the director reveals to the world that his new film is a film of vampires of epic proportions.
merci beacoup beauté (for me at least 45 years ago for the last time )

I have gotten so bored with the screwed up Roman uniforms thing. My god look at those things.

Ok I know you are all hung up on the Legionaries doing the crux thing (generally they didn't) and I suppose those are supposed to be Praetorian Guards but for heavens sake people it isn't that hard nor anymore costly to get the uniform right than the have the guys in fake stuff.

gezz

kisses

willowfall

Not sure where I got these from.
Hello Melissa, et al,
Yes, these pics are from the "Passion of a Goddess" pay site under a series of 5 movie clips entitled "roman_movie_part_i, ii, iii, iv, v". The site owner 'Ramon' (interesting name choice for the dyslexics amongst us) apparently paid some heed to past criticisms of his site and more importantly, his dictatorial attitude to his (often one time only) subscribers. The site seems more user friendly but I will not be rejoining (if that is now possible) any time soon. Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Maleficarum is awesome, highly recommended! They have a 'video on demand' (VOD) service hosted by Vermeerworks.com that is really cool...all movie purchases are 'in the cloud' so you can view them anywhere, and not worry about leaving that naughty DVD behind in the player for someone who shouldn't to find...:)
Hello Jackie, et al,
Yes, the folks at Red Feline, a.k.a. "vermeerworks.com", do have a V(idea) O(n) D(emand) service where purchasers of their excellent work can buy the movie, download it to their WINDOWS desktop and subsequently burn it to DVD from their WINDOWS desktop.
The VOD service is of NO practical value to Mac users like me. I can purchase/download the movie to my Mac desktop BUT I will never be able to burn the movie to DVD. Trying to convert the downloaded movie into another movie format WILL NOT work. To use Red Feline's VOD service, I have to be content to watch the movie on my Mac only.
Despite this inequity toward Mac users, I have purchased many DVDs from RFPIX in the past (about 2 week mail time to Australia by registered post) and enjoyed the movies immensely. I would buy further productions but am no longer willing to be excluded from the VOD, download, DVD burn scenario.
Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Hello Melissa, et al,
Yes, these pics are from the "Passion of a Goddess" pay site under a series of 5 movie clips entitled "roman_movie_part_i, ii, iii, iv, v". The site owner 'Ramon' (interesting name choice for the dyslexics amongst us) apparently paid some heed to past criticisms of his site and more importantly, his dictatorial attitude to his (often one time only) subscribers. The site seems more user friendly but I will not be rejoining (if that is now possible) any time soon. Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Hello again Jackie, et al,
I forgot to mention in my comments above that the attached pics "crux 6, crux 7 and crux 9" ARE from the movie clips "roman_movie_ part_i, ii, iii, iv, v" as detailed BUT the model's loincloth has been "photoshop'd" out of the pic. "crux 5" has had the clothed female Jesus model replaced with a nude figure carrying the patibulum only rather than dragging the whole cross. "crux 8" appears to be missing. Regards, Ranger 1.

I forgot to mention in my comments above that the attached pics "crux 6, crux 7 and crux 9" ARE from the movie clips "roman_movie_ part_i, ii, iii, iv, v" as detailed BUT the model's loincloth has been "photoshop'd" out of the pic. "crux 5" has had the clothed female Jesus model replaced with a nude figure carrying the patibulum only rather than dragging the whole cross. "crux 8" appears to be missing. Regards, Ranger 1.

Nice photo shop retouches!

Huh? The DVD was shipped to me (in the U.S.) with no problem. Perhaps you are thinking of Canada. As I understand it, a DVD shipment will likely get intercepted by Customs there.

Speaking of Red Feline, over on the GIMP page a nice little crux pic was displayed with review of one of their early Crux films (from the Via Crucix series). In case someone here missed it, here it is. Sorry, but it's rather small and low resolution. But I still like it.
View attachment 25737
An awesome pic with the light and shadow. Shows the raw beauty of the crucified female form.

For me, one of the best reference for the crucifixion'them...I love!:)

Hello Jackie, et al,
Yes, the folks at Red Feline, a.k.a. "vermeerworks.com", do have a V(idea) O(n) D(emand) service where purchasers of their excellent work can buy the movie, download it to their WINDOWS desktop and subsequently burn it to DVD from their WINDOWS desktop.
The VOD service is of NO practical value to Mac users like me. I can purchase/download the movie to my Mac desktop BUT I will never be able to burn the movie to DVD. Trying to convert the downloaded movie into another movie format WILL NOT work. To use Red Feline's VOD service, I have to be content to watch the movie on my Mac only.
Despite this inequity toward Mac users, I have purchased many DVDs from RFPIX in the past (about 2 week mail time to Australia by registered post) and enjoyed the movies immensely. I would buy further productions but am no longer willing to be excluded from the VOD, download, DVD burn scenario.
Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Further to my critical comments about Red Feline's DVD producer (www.flickrocket.com, I think), I have accidentally discovered that Red Feline DVDs purchased and delivered by (registered) mail CAN be copied onto a Mac's Hard Drive, thereby allowing stills from any purchased RFPIX movie to be captured on screen.

iSkysoft iMedia Converter Ver. 2.6.1 WILL convert all files from an inserted RFPIX DVD into a repayable movie on the Mac. Stills can then be captured for later manipulation in Photoshop etc.

My criticism that Red Feline's V(ideo) O(n) D(emand) service of their excellent (and unique) crux themed movies WILL STILL NOT WORK for Mac users remains. I.e. you CAN purchase/download a RFPIX movie to your Mac BUT the downloaded movie will still be NON CONVERTIBLE to any format that can be burnt to a blank DVD and played on other DVD equipment, e.g. DVD players, or TV's that are so equipped.

I hope this comforting discovery that I can capture RFPIX screen stills is helpful to any other CruxForums members who share the love of being Mac users everywhere! Warm regards, Ranger 1.

I see a long discussion about our work here. I'll be updating about our VOD system and the DVD/Downloads, a service provided by flickRocket, that is always upgrading so Mac users can get the same results as windows users.
In any case our work in Red Feline and our other sister companies has grown exponentially. We now produce high production values feature films that are actually shown in movie theaters, like our latest, OLALLA which premiered on January 24th at the Cinematheque in La Paz and later on opened in theaters.

OlallaPremierPercyPix01.jpg

I see a long discussion about our work here. I'll be updating about our VOD system and the DVD/Downloads, a service provided by flickRocket, that is always upgrading so Mac users can get the same results as windows users.
In any case our work in Red Feline and our other sister companies has grown exponentially. We now produce high production values feature films that are actually shown in movie theaters, like our latest, OLALLA which premiered on January 24th at the Cinematheque in La Paz and later on opened in theaters.

View attachment 207189
Hello Margot,
It's good to know you are amenable to expanding Red Feline's VOD facilities to accommodate Mac users as I would like to purchase licences for several of your excellent RFPIX video productions via VOD download, to burn to blank DVD. Will you advise when VOD for Mac users is available in this forum, please?

Separately, I came across photos (approximately 20 stills) from a RF photo shoot "Double Cross' featuring Jane and Camille. Is the entire shoot available to purchase at Red Feline and was there a video element to the photo shoot series, please?

Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Back
Top Bottom