After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oops.....

View attachment 143001 ..... I thought you said banister....:doh:
in that way it would be a very nice thought
143008-4df5789649e95bb3a6f5b7113bca7ebf.jpg

and this is much hotter said our lil devil

The sky brightens and I know there is not much time left. I cannot imagine being alive this long if I knew I was going to die on this cross. Only the hope of knowing that if I survive the day and half I will be freed of this hell kept my will to live going. Bull and Gunner casually trudge up the hill while three ambulances take station at the bottom of the mound.

Besides them and a guy with an ‘RR Video Productions’ T-shirt following them carrying his video camera there were only a few dozen onlookers. I watch as first Messa then Mistress are removed from their crosses. I guess that is fair; they were raised before I. The cameraman documented the careful removal of them. Each was placed on a stretcher and taken to an ambulance and whisked away.

Gunner stands before me and says “We have to take you down like a slave, Blaire.”

I have no idea what this means and don’t give a damn! I want off this cross now! I lean my head down and I peer past my breasts as he places the pry bar between the head of the spike in my feet and my top foot. He tells me to take a deep breath before he pries the spike from the stipe. Before I take the deep breath I ask “Master, may I keep the spikes?”

“Sure, Blaire, now take a breath… and call me ‘Gunner’… I’m not into that ‘master’ shit! Ready, Blaire?”

I nod and watch as he presses on the pry bar. I feel the shank groan against the wood of the cross then suddenly it is free of the wood. I was not expecting what happened next! I hadn’t realized how much of my weight was supported by that spike that now hung entirely by the spikes in my wrists. I hadn’t felt this much pain since the cross slammed to stop at the bottom of the hole!

As soon as the spike was free of the cross Gunner jumped back without taking the time to pull the spike out of Blaire’s feet. Blaire let out a shriek and a spray of her piss painted her legs.

She looked down her quivering body stretched against the spike. Gunner would press her belly and say “Breathe, honey, it is almost over…”

crux end.jpg

Tree

If having the spike removed from the stipe painful what was to follow was even worse. Gunner handed the custom pry bar to Bull and reached for the spike that still joined Blaire’s feet. He drew the spike out of Blaire’s mangled feet while Bull positioned the bar between her right wrist and the head of the spike. The spike slipped from her feet and her legs drifted apart. She felt the cross vibrate as the spike in her right wrist was pulled from the wood.

Free of the cross Blaire’s wrist drops and she swung below the last spike holding her left wrist.
crux release.jpg
Even with her debilitated weight all of it hung from one wrist. Bull tossed the pry bar to Gunner and grabbed Blaire’s torso just below her ribs. He whispered “Lean against me, Blaire” as Gunner pried the last spike from her cross. The two giants laid her gently on the last stretcher. She was covered with a sheet up to her shoulders and was gently strapped onto gurney. As she was loaded into the last ambulance Blaire looked at the empty crosses. She whispered “You do have the spikes, Gunner?”

“I do darling. Do you want them clean or bloody?”

“Can I think about it???”

T

If having the spike removed from the stipe painful what was to follow was even worse. Gunner handed the custom pry bar to Bull and reached for the spike that still joined Blaire’s feet. He drew the spike out of Blaire’s mangled feet while Bull positioned the bar between her right wrist and the head of the spike. The spike slipped from her feet and her legs drifted apart. She felt the cross vibrate as the spike in her right wrist was pulled from the wood.

Free of the cross Blaire’s wrist drops and she swung below the last spike holding her left wrist.
View attachment 143200
Even with her debilitated weight all of it hung from one wrist. Bull tossed the pry bar to Gunner and grabbed Blaire’s torso just below her ribs. He whispered “Lean against me, Blaire” as Gunner pried the last spike from her cross. The two giants laid her gently on the last stretcher. She was covered with a sheet up to her shoulders and was gently strapped onto gurney. As she was loaded into the last ambulance Blaire looked at the empty crosses. She whispered “You do have the spikes, Gunner?”

“I do darling. Do you want them clean or bloody?”

“Can I think about it???”

T

WTF ..... a gentle Gunner:rolleyes:...????.....Nah, can't be:confused:

I have to say that did not end like I thought it would...:confused:. Blaire actually living through the crucifixion, Bull and Gunner being nice, Mistress Barbaria being nice...:eek: There has to be more going on here methinks...:devil:
Well just remember...the Romans had Erin nailed to the cross and she escaped...and Rome fell!!!!View attachment 143274
Love that pic!:bdsm-heart: Don't get in Connie's way!:eek:
...no, Barb, if you read the threads written by the ladies here they are always more vicious than Tree's threads...

...Oh my... what if you ladies gang up on me???

View attachment 143307

Ulrika
We just know how to hit all the right spots Ulrika....:devil:

Back
Top Bottom